Community Manager - Ridgebrook Apartments
Company: LHP Capital
Posted on: January 15, 2022
What LHP has to offer...
- $500 Sign-On Bonus.
- Industry-leading base salary and annual bonus plan.
- Continued skill training and career growth opportunities within
- Annual Vacation & Sick Time of up to 15 days per year with
annual rollover allowance.
- 10 recognized Holidays and Volunteer Time Off.
- Employee sponsored Cigna Medical plan, and Blue Cross Blue
Shield Dental & Vision plan.
- Telehealth services, HSA, HRA, and FSA options.
- Company paid Basic Life/AD&D, Short-Term, and Long-Term
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing and an Employee Assistance program
- Military Encouraged Employer
Who is LHP?LHP is a real estate development firm and a national
leader in the development and management of affordable housing. We
specialize in acquiring and renovating affordable housing
properties to bring value and positive transformation to the
communities we serve.LHP has developed more than 12,900 apartment
units at 95 properties in 13 states and completed more than $1.1
billion in development activity creating safe, secure housing
communities.LHP is consistently ranked on the list of the nation's
Top 50 Affordable Housing Owners by Affordable Housing Finance
magazine. Check out more about LHP and life at LHP here:
What is our Community Manager role?Ridgebrook is a 144 unit
affordable multi-family community in Knoxville. Our Community
Manager role is responsible for the overall functions of one of our
properties. This position will lead and oversee a variety of
functions at the property including: rental applications through
HUD Section 8 and Tax Credit, rent collections, annual
recertifications, compliance, filing, customer service, vendor
contracts, budget adherence, unit inspections, etc. Our Community
Manager role will also oversee and guide overall maintenance
functions for the property to ensure curb appeal, unit turns, and
work orders. The Community Manager will also oversee and lead
various office personnel such as Leasing Agent and Assistant
Who is our Ideal Candidate?
- Previous working experience in affordable housing is
- Previous experience in customer service/sales is
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- A person with a passion or interest in giving back to the
community in which he/she lives.
- Previous experience in an office setting using Microsoft Office
products is preferred.
- COVID-19 vaccination is required.
Keywords: LHP Capital, Knoxville , Community Manager - Ridgebrook Apartments, Accounting, Auditing , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!