Financial Services Officer - Loudon
Company: ORNL Federal Credit Union
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The deadline to apply to this opportunity is January 17,
Job Description:To assist members and potential members with their
Credit Union needs with regard to new accounts, loans, and notary
services. Refer members to appropriate credit union personnel for
services outside the scope of given responsibility.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assists members with financial transactions, including opening
and closing accounts; answers questions about products and
services; refers problems that are beyond given authority to
- Interviews members and assists with loan inquiries and
processing/closing loans. Follows up with members on pending and
- Identifies and follows through on cross sell
- Obtains appropriate documentation and signatures on all new
accounts, loans, and other member-related services.
- Promotes and actively participates in any branch promotions and
credit union campaigns.
- Performs duties as a notary public.
- Maintains and updates member account information on the
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Experience: One or more years of customer service and sales
experience is required.One month or more of Lending experience
preferred.One or more years of financial services experience
Education:A high school diploma or GED.
Other Skills Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required with
the ability to effectively interact andmake recommendations to all
levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and reasoning
- Must possess attention to detail and mathematical ability to
perform very basic math skills
- Strong customer service orientation and detailed oriented
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: ORNL Federal Credit Union, Knoxville , Financial Services Officer - Loudon, Accounting, Auditing , Loudon, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!