Financial Solutions Analyst - Remote / Telecommute
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Production Support Activities Include:
- The primary point of contact, the first line of support for WBD
users about all aspects of the BlackLine tool and specific
- Addressing users' how-tos, ad hoc issue troubleshooting and
resolution incl. appropriate referral to other teams for
- Coordinate and liaison with Corporate Accounting, Financial
Compliance, and Internal/External Auditors to properly execute and
document/describe the execution of the Companys policies.
- Ensuring month-end and SOX-critical deadlines are met in an
accurate efficient manner, reporting completion statuses to
management when necessary.
- Understanding and continuous monitoring of scheduled master
data and related ERP interfaces, with increased attention to
handling sensitive manual data loads (flat file, CSV, txt,
- Resolving data discrepancies between systems, and tracing
source data to improve data integrity and availability when
- Developing and maintaining published, standardized reports
(e.g.: timeliness, adjustments, investigative items, material
events) for a broader user base.
- Documenting, and updating administrative support
- Ability to deliver ad-hoc training for end-users when needed
(e.g., updates, efficiency, user tips), and development of
published training documentation.
- Maintaining user security (e.g.: roles, entity restrictions,
team management) and coordinating SOX-critical access
- Updating source systems master data hierarchies, and reporting
structures while understanding SAP transactions to confirm data
- Prepare and educate on BlackLines product changes from minor
enhancements to planned semi-annual releases, and effectively
communicate any associated effects.
- Act as liaison between users and other teams incl. IT (e.g.,
escalation and resolution) to minimize system and internal
- Cross-training, education, and involvement in SAP & BlackLine
integrations with other systems in the Finance Solutions team.
System Enhancement Activities Include:
- Performing unit/regression testing on relevant system
enhancement/upgrades or minor changes from the vendor, with
coordination of end-user testing.
- Defining required system enhancements in collaboration with
vendor support and internal users to determine any functional
requirements to meet those needs.
- New initiatives.
- Participating in the full software development lifecycle with
- Assisting in creating and maintaining project plans relevant to
changing the environment of stakeholders.
- Managing stakeholder expectations with BlackLine-specific
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities as requested.
- Previous hands-on involvement with Blackline; high preference
for previous system administrator experience and working knowledge
- High-level understanding of IT systems and controls, project
management, systems implementations, and system integration
- Minimum 2 years of experience in FP&A, reporting,
accounting, and/or related fields with a system focus.
- Ability to work with large volumes of data via Access/Excel
using pivot tables, macros, vlookups, If/Then statements,
- Ability to reconcile, and present data between multiple systems
with distinct designs.
- Clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills; customer
service oriented with the ability to interact clearly and
professionally with a diverse and dispersed global business
- Ability to balance technical skills with business understanding
to transform user needs into functional requirements.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to break down
large, complex problems while developing clear step-by-step
- Proactive, self-starter, and team player with the ability to
- Ability to work independently, pay close attention to details
and organization, meet stringent deadlines, multi-task, and work
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Knoxville , Financial Solutions Analyst - Remote / Telecommute, Accounting, Auditing , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...