Company: Walden Security Commercial Services
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Security ReceptionistOur Security Officers guard industrial or
commercial property against fire, theft, vandalism, and illegal
entry by performing the following duties:
- Follows all assigned post orders, both general and
- Apply the use of force rules based on the situation. Employs
graduated use of force to ensure that only that force which is
necessary to subdue or detain is used.
- Patrols periodically, buildings and grounds of industrial plant
or commercial establishment, docks, logging camp area, or work
- Patrols lobbies, corridors, and public rooms, confers with
management, interviews guests and employees, and interrogates
persons to detect infringements and investigate disturbances,
complaints, thefts, vandalism, and accidents.
- Patrols public areas to detect fires, unsafe conditions, and
missing or inoperative safety equipment.
- Examines doors, windows, and gates to determine that they are
- Performs and sets thermostatic controls to maintain specified
temperature in buildings or cold storage rooms.
- Inspects equipment and machinery to ascertain if tampering has
- Inspects assigned areas and records data such as property
damage, unusual occurrences, and malfunctioning of machinery or
equipment, for use of supervisory staff.
- Watches for and reports irregularities such as fire hazards,
leaking water pipes, and security doors left unlocked.
- Warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering,
smoking, or carrying forbidden articles, and apprehends or expels
persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts.
- Notifies staff of the presence of persons with questionable
- Permits authorized persons and regulate vehicle/pedestrian
traffic at plant entrance to maintain orderly flow.
- Drives radio-equipped vehicles through the client's
establishment, checks alarm, and locates sources of alarm.
- Sounds alarm or calls police or fire department by telephone in
case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Assists management and enforcement officers in emergency
- Contacts supervisor by radio or telephone to report
irregularities and obtain further instructions.
- Writes investigation and automobile usage reports.The Ideal
CandidateIf you are an experienced Security Officer who is
passionate and ready to take on the challenge of providing
exceptional customer service in a complex, diverse, people-first
culture, then you have what it takes to be a successful Security
Officer for Walden Security. Job requirements include:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Some posts may require an individual to have knowledge of
Internet programs, Word Processing software, and other software as
- Valid Drivers' License, only if in driving position.
- (Vehicle operators must be at least 25 years of age and have a
driving record with no more than one moving violation).
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certification may be needed in certain
cases.About Walden Security: Setting the Standard by Setting the
ExampleEstablished in 1990 by law enforcement professionals Amy and
Michael S. Walden, CPP, Walden Security is a privately-held,
family-owned, and -operated company, and has grown to become one of
the largest and most respected security services firms in the
United States. Headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee with 6,000
employees, Walden Security provides integrated contract security
services through physical and virtual guarding to commercial and
government clients in 37 states, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico.
Walden Security is also the nations largest WBENC-Certified Womens
Business Enterprise specializing in security services, one of the
nations only security firms with an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Quality
Management System, and is a Training Top 125 award recipient for
the last three consecutive years.Join our TeamBe proud of where you
work. Walden Security is one of the nation's largest privately-held
security companies, providing a range of security services for
commercial and government properties. Right now, were seeking
inspired, motivated, and customer service-oriented people to add to
our team. Security experience is not required: Walden welcomes a
diversity of professional backgrounds, and well make sure you have
the support and training you need to be successful.If youre ready
to embark on a meaningful career with one of the nations most
dynamic and fastest-growing security companies, apply with Walden
Security today.Why Walden?Walden Security is a family-owned and
operated business, and thats how we treat our employees: like
family because we know that by taking care of our people, they, in
turn, will take better care of our clients.We seek out people who
are motivated, eager to learn, committed to serving our officers
and clients, and always doing whats right. We provide the
resources, support, and training that you need to be successful. We
offer every employee generous benefits, as well as opportunities
for career growth.We build on success by continuing to develop our
people so that they have opportunities to grow within our
organization, which is why were an award-winning employer, with one
of the highest retention rates in the industry.
Keywords: Walden Security Commercial Services, Knoxville , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!