Company: Diamond Resorts
Location: Pigeon Forge
Posted on: November 22, 2021
JOB SUMMARY Under general supervision, the Administrative
Coordinator welcomes and checks-in clients arriving for a sales
presentation while also coordinating the sales line (rotor),
properly assigning clients to sales agents, and updates tour
information. The Administrative Coordinator greets tour guests at
the conclusion of their sales presentation and provides gifts
promised by the marketing source. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Prepares for scheduled tour arrivals through the preparation of
survey sheets. Ensures owner information has been prepared in
advance and note available agents on rotor for client
- Identifies which clients provided a ---good faith deposit---
and process upon checking-in for the tour.
- Welcomes and greets clients for tour.
- Obtains necessary information from client to ensure accurate
- Correctly assigns client to appropriate sales agent based on
- Prepares client booked versus showed reports for each wave in
an accurate and timely manner.
- Updates tour information into Atlas specifically through
check-in, agent assignment, tour credit, etc.
- Verifies that the tour information in the database is correct
through the process of running reports and verifying data.
- Researches and prepares tour information for the following four
(4) days based on wave, tour type, and sales agent pre-assignment.
Updates and distributes report twice daily.
- Prepares gifts while the clients are on tour (verify which
clients showed for their tour).
- Answers client inquiries and resolve any gifting issues.
- Sells and/or schedules additional activities as requested by
- Inputs gifting/tracking information in the computer database
(Clarity & MS Excel logs).
- Conducts gifting and cash inventory twice daily (at start of
first shift and end of shift close).
- Compiles closing information (check-out time, take over,
dominant buying motive, sampler presented/purchased, etc.) as
- Prepares any extra gifts per management (first day incentive,
experience package) and enters information into computer
- Maintains the highest standards of professionalism when
interacting with fellow team members as well as prospects, members,
owners, and guests.
- Completes all required company trainings and compliance courses
- Adheres to company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. EDUCATION
- Less than a high school education. EXPERIENCE
- No prior experience or training required.
- No supervisory experience required. SUPERVISORY
- This position does not include any supervisory
responsibilities. LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES This position requires the capability to
understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as
knowledge and usage of correct business English and office
practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others,
analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working
relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external
customers. Specific skills and abilities include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and
manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working
- Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one
task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines
and/or established timeframes.
- Competent in public speaking.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or
- Basic math skills.
- Cash handling skills (the ability to count currency, make and
count back change). ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Please note that Hilton
Grand Vacations (HGV) acquired Diamond Resorts International (DRI)
as of August 02, 2021. If you apply to work at a Diamond Resorts
company you will be an applicant of a subsidiary of HGV. A
transition to HGV will occur as we integrate technology, systems
and branding but it will take time until our separate operating
systems, employment policies and benefits are fully integrated. As
a result, for a period of time, employees will receive
correspondence and messaging from Diamond Resorts as well as from
HGV and related entities.
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Knoxville , Administrative Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!