ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT-HOURLY - A/P CLERK (FULL-TIME)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time ADMINISTRATIVE
ASSISTANT-HOURLY - A/P CLERK position.
- Location: 1225 E WEISGARBER RD SUITE 200 Knoxville, TN 37909
Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time: Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00
- Requirement: Previous A/P Clerk experience or experience in a
similar role*Internal Employee Referral Bonus AvailableWe Make
Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text
JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1128669.The
advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you
apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message
and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help.
Terms and conditions: If you have a positive attitude and a love
for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.SSC
Services for Education is known for our expertise, commitment, and
value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest
asset. By utilizing our associates' knowledge and experience
alongside SSC's extensive training, providing supportive
management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as
well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a
workforce that differentiates us from our competitors. SSC Services
for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service
Provider. As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you
to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct
their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every
step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness
through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do
attitude. The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and
throughout the Compass world. Job Summary
Summary: Responsible for clerical functions and administrative
support of food service programs. Essential Duties and
- Answer telephones and direct inquires in a professional and
client centric manner.
- Maintain confidential personnel files.
- Assist management staff in preparing confidential employment
and labor relations documents, including but not limited to
proposed disciplinary notices.
- Assist with staffing, including finding staff when employees
call out on short notice.
- Work effectively and maintain good working relationships with
co-workers, school personnel, administrators, student's parents and
- Complete and maintain accurate and up to date records of
students eligible for free and reduced priced lunches if
- Enter weekly cash sales and meal counts using computer.
- Perform daily bank deposit reconciliation.
- Process vendor invoices for payment - using computer, making
sure addition is correct and checking item prices against bid
specifications, making sure there is no discrepancy in
- Perform monthly vendor statement reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly state claim form for reimbursement.
- Assist in preparation of end of month financial reports.
- Attend in-service and/or safety meetings as required.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment; ability to perform
- Performs other duties as assigned.Associates at SSC -are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industry -Compass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID:1128669SSC - -
Keywords: SSC, Knoxville , ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT-HOURLY - A/P CLERK (FULL-TIME), Administration, Clerical , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!