Paid Media Buyer / Planner
Company: Robert Half
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Ref ID: 03739588Classification: Product ManagerCompensation:
$50000.00 to $65000.00 yearlyThe Paid Media Buyer/Planner leads the
day-to-day management of paid media buying and planning, email
marketing, and SEO strategy for our clients. You will collaborate
and coordinate across multiple internal teams to ensure that the
client and their needs are not only met, but exceeded.Job
- Lead media planning and buying for several clients, inclusive
of traditional media (television, radio, print and out-of-home) and
digital media (paid social, paid search, programmatic display and
- Prepare and present campaign reporting for paid media, email
and website performance.
- Assist with the development of marketing strategies using all
necessary tools (e.g. SEO, email, paid media, earned media).
- Develop email marketing strategies, and implement automations
across various email service providers.
- Lead SEO efforts across clients, inclusive of auditing,
recommendations, writing, implementation and reporting.
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of paid media, email and SEO best
- Research industry trends and stay abreast of current and
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web
- Assist with Invoicing + Client Billing.
- Keep up-to-date with audience preferences and proactively
suggest new campaigns.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to
optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency.Top
- MUST HAVE Digital Marketing Experience
- MUST HAVE Bachelor's degree in business, marketing,
communications, or advertising related fields
- 2+ years of experience with Google Analytics or related
- 2+ years' experience with MailChimp, Marketo, Emma and/or other
related email marketing software's
- Hands-on experience running paid advertising campaigns
(Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Bing Ads, YouTube, Programmatic).
Traditional buying experience is a plus.Robert Half Technology
matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a
temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and
applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you
unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our
experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and
advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive
compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more
opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant
notifications when our AI matches you with jobs. When you work with
us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized
as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998
and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary
Staffing Firms. Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All
applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to
work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary
professionals. Visit for more information. -- 2020 Robert Half
Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking "Apply Now," you're agreeing to Robert Half's Terms of
Use ( ).
Keywords: Robert Half, Knoxville , Paid Media Buyer / Planner, Advertising , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!