Jr. Social Media Copywriter
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Tombras, an independent, 400+ person, a national full-service
advertising agency is searching for a Junior Social Media
Copywriter to join our Social Creative team.
Tombras is an Ad Age A-List Agency. Blurring the lines between a
creative agency, a digital agency and a management consultancy, we
are one of the largest and fastest-growing independent agencies in
North America. Our digital offering is married to the discipline
and rigor of our Effie-winning strategists and Cannes Lion-winning
creative directors. We are united by our philosophy: Connecting
Data & Creativity for Business Results--. You'll also be a part of
a highly creative agency that has been recognized by AdAge, Adweek,
Communication Arts, Fast Company, Forbes and Fortune.
What You'll Be Doing:
- You'll be on the social creative team, one of the
fastest-growing teams at the agency. You'll be connecting brands to
real people in real-time, all the time.
- You won't be posting or responding to people on social. We have
another team that's super good at that already.
- You'll create photo and video content, write tweets, make
stories, come up with activations, and work on brand campaigns.
This job does it all.
- You'll move at the speed of social (that means fast and
- You'll work with creative directors, art directors,
copywriters, strategists, videographers and photographers, editors,
designers, and animators. All in-house.
- You'll have a lot of fun working on a lot of different
What You Bring:
- 1-2 years of experience working in an agency setting ideal
- Experience on a large account or big name brand is a big plus
(airline, automotive, banking, casual/fast-casual/QSR,
- Strong conceptual abilities, stronger copywriting skills, and a
solid knowledge of the digital landscape
- Ability to produce a copy of varying tone and messaging based
on a target audience and social platform
Why you'll want to work at Tombras:
- New, Modern building in downtown Knoxville
- Dog-friendly office
- Casual dress & environment
- Free Parking
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Generous parental leave for primary and non-primary
- Medical (PPO or High Deductible option) for employee +
- Employer-paid Dental & Vision
- Employee Assistance Program for employees + dependents
- Includes 3 free counseling sessions per life event
- HSA Employer Contributions
- Dependent Care FSA Option
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
- 401(k) Participation + discretionary employer contribution
- Highly collaborative and high-energy work environment
- Model of ongoing feedback for continuous career growth and
- A company culture of promotions from within and an atmosphere
allowing for varied and rapid career development.
This position will be based at our headquarters in Knoxville,
Tennessee. If you haven't heard, it's one of the coolest cities
(just ask HuffPost, Buzzfeed and Forbes). If you're lucky, we may
help you relocate here.
Tombras is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to
pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with
or without notice. Job may require traveling overnight, driving
long distances as required and sitting for extended periods of time
with occasional walking and standing and occasionally lifting or
carrying articles weighing less than 10 pounds.
Keywords: Tombras, Knoxville , Jr. Social Media Copywriter, Advertising , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!