Marketing Content Specialist
Company: Lightning Bolt Solutions
Posted on: November 9, 2018
The short story:
Lightning Bolt Solutions is a successful, small team doing impactful work in healthcare and named one of the top 150 places to work in the sector by Becker's Hospital Review. We reduce physician burnout and improve patient access by using AI to build balanced shift schedules for top organizations including Johns Hopkins, UCLA, and the VA.
We're looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and extroverted Marketing Content Specialist to join our team. This role crosses over to all different kinds of marketing channels in our company, especially content, field marketing, and our physician advisory board. It's a terrific place to apply the skills you've already developed and grow professionally. We're a team that highly values work-life balance, self-motivation, and collaboration. Apply today to help us expand and improve the professional lives of doctors around the world.
Summary: 60% content management, 30% field marketing, 10% advisory board engagement
Skills and requirements:
- Polished written and verbal communication
- Self-guided. Ability to envision bigger picture and execute on it
- Extroverted. Comfortable being the face of the company when required
- Organization. Attention to detail
- Marketing analysis. Ability to concisely report on the results of marketing campaigns
- 2-3 years experience creating engaging written content, from sales materials and marketing emails to social media posts and blogs
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, English, or related field
- Interest and experience in health IT a plus
Content Management (60%)
- Assist in development and execution of marketing and sales materials
- Assist with client engagement, such as monthly software deployment release notes, newsletters, etc.
- Grow and keep social media channels engaged
- Assist in developing and writing content for blogs, bylines, LinkedIn articles, etc.
- Maintain media source list of advisory board members, clients, other company influencers; assist with media relations efforts as needed
Field Marketing (30%)
- Plan and execute internal and external events for lead generation and client engagement, such as webinars, user conferences, and trade shows
- Design and manage all components of events and campaigns, including onsite logistics, social and email marketing strategy, marketing materials and collateral, etc.
- Coordinate with BDR and sales team to nurture digital marketing leads and for conference and event outreach as needed
- Assist in developing and executing conference lead generation and engagement strategy
Advisory Board Engagement (10%)
- Develop a plan for consistent engagement with the advisory board, including quarterly/yearly meetings, webinars, partnering on presentations at conferences or other events, media opportunities, etc.
- Support advisory board members by staying up-to-date on their upcoming events and latest publications
Keywords: Lightning Bolt Solutions, Knoxville , Marketing Content Specialist, Advertising , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!