Air Force ROTC Instructor
Company: Golden Key Group
Posted on: April 18, 2019
* University of Tennessee (Knoxville, TN)
* 03-Jun-2019 to 01-Jun-2020
* NACI/POSTA Clearance Required
With a passion for excellence, Golden Key Group (GKG) helps clients
solve their strategic, organizational and operational challenges to
better meet their mission demands. We have serviced more than 25
Federal departments and agencies and several large commercial
companies since our inception in 2002.
Golden Key Group's talented professionals, combined with our
strategic partners, bring a depth of commercial and government
experience and expertise. We are relentless in delivering the
highest levels of services to provide tangible value and create
sustainable results for our clients.
Position: Air Force ROTC Instructor
* Have been a Commissioned Officer with a minimum grade of Captain
with 6 years experience in the U.S. Air Force Active Component or
10 years total service in the U.S. Air Force Reserve Component for
former and current Reserve Commissioned Officers.
* Meet the academic institution s qualifications and requirements
for instructor positions at that institution. Some positions must
be approved by the college prior to acceptance as an instructor.
Those instructor qualifications are specific to each
* Possess a thorough knowledge of the Air Force organizational
structure, mission objectives, function, procedures, agency
regulations, and policy pertaining to the Department of the Air
* Have knowledge and experience of Air Force training and
operations. Contractor personnel performing as instructors shall
possess tactical and leadership skills gained from experience
within a Commissioned Officer Air Force Specialty Code (AFSC)
without any derogatory performance.
* Cannot have had any negative administrative actions/offenses
leading to UCMJ actions and no referral performance reports
* Have never received a discharge under less than honorable
* Possess computer skills, to include operation of Microsoft word
processing, spreadsheets, and graphics programs, performance of
user maintenance, Microsoft Windows environments, and familiarity
with e-mail and internet environment and operations.
* Able to teach effectively in a classroom setting, presenting both
standardized instruction and creative workshops. Contract personnel
shall maintain certification IAW HCI 36-2601.
* AFROTC instructors shall be CPR Certified by or to the standard
of the American Red Cross and remain CPR certified throughout the
span of their employment under this task order.
* AFROTC Instructors will be subject to pre-employment and/or
random drug testing.
* AFROTC Instructors must maintain the physical fitness standards
set forth by the Air Force.
* AFROTC Instructors will be subject to background checks for
Positions of Significant Trust and Authority (POSTA).
* Master's Degree required.
Disqualifications for POSTA Positions:
Type I Offenses, Activities, or Situations:
* Sexual harassment
* Sexual assault
* Domestic violence (as defined in AR 608-18, or Ref K) or a
criminal offense involving a child or children
* Possession, distribution, receiving or viewing child
* Sexual activity with a subordinate or fraternization of a sexual
* Illegal drug abuse, to include abuse of prescription medication
and synthetic drugs
* Any special or general court-martial conviction or any civilian
criminal felony conviction in a Airman s career (including sister
services court-martial convictions)
* Previous separations from any service for any Type I offense
* Conduct in violation of Army s policy regarding participation in
extremist organizations or activities
* Any repeat offenders (or combination) of Type II offenses anytime
during a Airman s career
Type II Offenses, Activities, or Situations occurring within the
past five years:
* Alcohol abuse
* Previous separation from any military service based on any Type
* Assault (of non-relative or domestic partner)
* Any traffic violation resulting in six or more points assessed
and/or reckless driving
* Any record of unfavorable information within the past five
Period of Performance: 03-Jun-2019 to 01-Jun-2020
Place of Performance:
University of Tennessee (Knoxville, TN)
1015 Volunteer Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37996
EEO and Affirmative Action Policy: Golden Key Group (GKG) is an
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is
the policy of GKG to provide equal employment opportunity in
accordance with all applicable Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to
all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race,
ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability
status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other protected
status under Federal, State or Local laws.
Pay Transparency Policy: In accordance with Presidential Executive
Order 13665, Golden Key Group (GKG) will not discharge or in any
other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because
they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or
the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who
have access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
Authorization to Share Resume and Personal Information: By
expressing your interest and submitting your resume for this
position, you authorize Golden Key Group (GKG) to share your
resume, as well as personal information included on the resume,
with its subsidiaries, affiliates and teaming partners for the
purpose of considering you for this position and other available
positions requiring comparable skills, education and experience.
Should GKG or its affiliates and teaming partners wish to initiate
pre-employment discussions, you will be asked to complete an
employment application and related employment documents
Keywords: Golden Key Group, Knoxville , Air Force ROTC Instructor, Education / Teaching , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!