Cable Installation Technician
Company: National OnDemand
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Cable TechnicianField TechnicianInstallation TechnicianAre You
Looking to Join a Team Dedicated to Career Development and
Growth?Who we are:National OnDemand, Inc. is a company dedicated to
providing OnDemand services Nationally, Anytime, Anywhere! Through
the completion of multiple mergers, acquisitions and organic growth
the company is continuing to grow rapidly across the country. There
are 6 primary divisions of the company: Fiber Services,
Construction Services, Structured Cabling Services, Home Services,
Business Services, and Emergency Services. The various divisions of
the company allow National OnDemand to provide full turnkey
solutions to all customers.NATIONAL OnDemand, Inc. issues top of
the line, fully equipped vehicles to our technicians complete with
fuel cards and you can take them home after your shift; no driving
back and forth to switch between vehicles. For techs that have
their own work vehicles NATIONAL offers an industry leading mileage
compensation package!! We provide all tools, meters and the best
tablets!NATIONAL OnDemand, Inc. operates in multiple states across
the nation, and has prime contracts with multiple MSO's.We cover
the greater Seymour Region, so we need people living in all areas.
What you'll do:
- Earn a competitive hourly wage and enjoy an unlimited
production bonus plan.
- Become an expert on broadband cable installation by
participating in our onsite training program.
- Provide exemplary customer service.
- Install, service, and troubleshoot cutting-edge technology in
- Control your own income by the amount of jobs completed.What
we're looking for:
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Field experience is helpful and ability to use basic
installation and hand tools.
- Someone who is self-motivated.
- Willingness to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Willingness to submit to a criminal background check.
- Willingness to submit to a pre-hire drug screen.
- Current valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Basic Computer Skills.Physical demands of the job:
- Lift and carry up to 80lbs.
- Climb ladders up to 28' with total load capacity of 300
- Work in attics and other limited-space areas.
- Bend, kneel, crouch, and stand for long periods.
- Safety culture is strong at National OnDemand, and our team
members attend weekly safety meetings.Position perks:
- Paid weekly
- Weekly bonus
- Monthly performance bonus
- Company vehicle and gas card.
- Cell phone and work tablet.
- All tools and uniforms provided to perform the job.Company
- Paid holidays.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life coverage.
- 401(k) plan with profit sharing.
Keywords: National OnDemand, Knoxville , Cable Installation Technician, Engineering , Seymour, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!