Company: Water Jobs
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Back To ResultsProcess Engineer - Water Treatment
-TennesseeEB-1117232460 -SummaryReporting to the -Engineering
Manager as part of an existing water treatment team, you will be
called upon to work as a Process Engineer in the industrial sector.
Your knowledge of water treatment good engineering practices will
allow you to approach major projects autonomously while working in
conformity with the quality systems.Duties
- Correctly identify the specific needs of the customer and
select appropriate technologies.
- Identify the best design criteria according to the
- Establish the characteristics, specifications and performance
of water treatment equipment for your sector of activities.
- Propose implementation methods and construction steps for a
project and work with pertinent specialists;
- Participate in establishing the nomenclatures, costs and
technical documents pertinent to the project.
- Supervise the preparation of designs and customer support
- Cooperate with the Sales Department as a technical specialist
in order to establish quality solutions for our customers.
- Participate to the technological transfer of various
established or emerging technologies, particularly in the strategic
sector of industrial water treatment. This transfer will be
commercial in nature (to the sales team) and technical (to the
conception and fabrication team).
- Collaborate in the establishment of efficient estimation
- Standardize the range of equipment while simplifying selection
methods, characteristics and product designs.
- Follow deadlines and allotted budgets.
- Cooperate with other departments
- Keep a technical watch over his sector of specialization.
- Suggest research and development possibilities for his area of
- Has a general mastery of water treatment procedures or
- Knowledge of control systems an asset
- Experience in a manufacturing or civil engineering firm an
- Must be able to meet deadlines and costs
- Self-sufficient, responsible, organized
- Result oriented
- Focuses on technical problem resolution
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Computer knowledgeRequirements: -Minimum of three years'
experience in the water treatment sector or experience in a
- Bachelor's Degree in chemical, civil or mechanical engineering
Keywords: Water Jobs, Knoxville , Process Engineer, Engineering , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!