SR Program Manager
Company: Radio Systems Corporation
Posted on: September 8, 2020
Description: Our Position: Do you thrive in a fast-paced,
collaborative work environment? We are currently seeking a Senior
Program Manager to join our team -The Senior Program Manager,
Marketing plans, leads, organizes, and motivates teams to achieve a
high level of marketing performance. The Senior Program Manager's
primary role will be in facilitating marketing that drives RSC
sales and shows a strong ROI, as well as implementing programs to
increase efficiency, create standardized methodologies and
processes, strengthen teammate and organizational knowledge and
abilities, improve leadership, and maintain the overall health of
the organization. The Program Manager works with cross functional
teams across all brands to gather, define, and establish program
plans and roadmaps for all new marketing campaigns and ongoing
optimization of active marketing efforts; they oversee management
of marketing projects, communication, resource allocation, and
program timelines. They will ensure project teammates are provided
with all requirements and resources to complete projects on time
and will manage change of projects and the organization (the people
side of change). Work with external implementation partners as
needed. Radio Systems Corporation Headquarters is in Knoxville, TN.
Where's that you say? Let's talk about what's famous about
Knoxville, TN. We have been called The Marble City and "Scruffy
City", names we have embraced as our own. And, what do Quentin
Tarantino and Johnny Knoxville have in common? They were both born
Knoxville, TN. We are the home of 1982 World's Fair and we boast of
21 craft breweries in Knoxville now. Click here for the Ale Trail:
If you like to hike or camp, visit the Great Smokey Mountain
National Park. Take your pick on activities from hiking to biking,
our Urban Wilderness has a lot to offer. Knox County has great
public school systems, no state income tax and low property taxes
and cost of living. If you like outdoor art, we have Music and
Shakespeare on the Square, Family Movie Nights on the Square during
the summer months in lovely downtown Knoxville.Our Company: What do
you want to know? We are the world leader in pet products with
PetSafe Brand, SportDOG Brand and Invisible Fence Brand. PetSafe
Brand makes every product from leashes and harnesses, to water
fountains and automated feeders and litter boxes. We have a goal to
touch over 21 million pets, people and communities around the world
annually. We serve a broad range of pet owners from providing the
hunter the best gear for a successful hunt, to accommodating the
Not-So-Crazy Cat Lady with all the entertaining toys and effective
solutions she could ever imagine. How do we do it? By creating a
vibrant and active environment within our team. We work hard to be
the employer of choice in our communities and, in turn, serve those
communities. At Radio Systems Corporation, teammates take the
privilege of serving pets, people and community very seriously, but
also have a great time doing so. Each project is approached with an
attitude of enthusiasm, resilience, adaptability and teamwork.What
you will do on the Marketing Team:
- Be a key driver in the execution of the RSC marketing
- Oversee the execution of marketing activities, ensuring key
milestones and deliverables are met.
- Play a key role in building strong marketing competencies
across teams in line with organization and marketing strategy.
- Identify and develop ways of working that ensure highly
effective marketing execution, drive ongoing conversion
optimization, and optimal use of resources.
- Create and manage marketing budgets, timelines, and program
goals for multiple workstreams for various types of projects.
- Maintain deep understanding of each brand's purpose,
guidelines, and identify and address marketing effectiveness gaps
and project/campaign risks.
- Work cross-functionally to understand and document project/task
objectives, resource and timeline requirements, scope and cost
estimates for projects.
- Serve as the hub of communication for projects, maintaining
regular contact with all stakeholders and ensuring alignment of
objectives and resources across Creative Services, Digital
Marketing, Categories, and Brands.
- Encourage and facilitate effective collaboration.
- Assess the time and impact of changes and communicate to
- Be firm but fair in judgement: push back when scope creeps or
suggested timeframes/budgets are unrealistic while understanding
the goals of the stakeholders.
- Be engaged and aware of RSC goals and strategies/brand
purpose/strategies, priorities, etc.
- Be positive and a force for good in the team - even when faced
with difficult problems. Be solutions focused.
- Be an activate participant in driving positive change and
growth. PM20-7610. Requirements: What you will need:
- Degree in Marketing or another relevant field.
- 7+ years of program or project management experience in a
digital/marketing related field
- Heavy experience using project management tools
- Deep understanding of program and project management
methodologies and practices
- Clear understanding in change and organizational development
methodologies and practices
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts,
strategy and best practice
- Experience in implementing meaningful change within an
- Proficient in creating and implementing organizational
- Experience working with remote and global teammates
- Involvement managing and negotiating with external
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrate strong desire to learn and grow BenefitsWorking for
Radio Systems definitely has its benefits. We offer a collaborative
and creative team-oriented work environment where we encourage you
to take risks to learn and grow! We offer a competitive benefits
package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K match. In
addition, we offer a rich wellness program which includes an onsite
health clinic, workout facility and of course, we encourage you to
bring your dog to work, which is our whole reason for what we
Keywords: Radio Systems Corporation, Knoxville , SR Program Manager, Executive , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!