Senior Marketing Program Manager-7610
Company: Radio Systems Corporation
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Description: Our Position: Do you thrive in a fast-paced,
collaborative work environment? We are currently seeking a Senior
Marketing Program Manager to join our team -The Sr Marketing
Program Manager; Marketing plans, leads, organizes, and motivates
teams to achieve a high level of marketing performance. The Senior
Program Manager's primary role will be in facilitating marketing
that drives RSC sales and shows a strong ROI, as well as
implementing programs to increase efficiency, create standardized
methodologies and processes, strengthen teammate and organizational
knowledge and abilities, improve leadership, and maintain the
overall health of the organization. The Program Manager works with
cross functional teams across all brands to gather, define, and
establish program plans and roadmaps for all new marketing
campaigns and ongoing optimization of active marketing efforts;
they oversee management of marketing projects, communication,
resource allocation, and program timelines. They will ensure
project teammates are provided with all requirements and resources
to complete projects on time and will manage change of projects and
the organization (the people side of change). Work with external
implementation partners as needed. Radio Systems Corporation
Headquarters is in Knoxville, TN. Where's that you say? Let's talk
about what's famous about Knoxville, TN. We have been called The
Marble City and "Scruffy City", names we have embraced as our own.
And, what do Quentin Tarantino and Johnny Knoxville have in common?
They were both born Knoxville, TN. We are the home of 1982 World's
Fair and we boast of 21 craft breweries in Knoxville now. Click
here for the Ale Trail: If you like to hike or camp, visit the
Great Smokey Mountain National Park. Take your pick on activities
from hiking to biking, our Urban Wilderness has a lot to offer.
Knox County has great public school systems, no state income tax
and low property taxes and cost of living. If you like outdoor art,
we have Music and Shakespeare on the Square, Family Movie Nights on
the Square during the summer months in lovely downtown
Knoxville.Our Company: What do you want to know? We are the world
leader in pet products with PetSafe Brand, SportDOG Brand and
Invisible Fence Brand. PetSafe Brand makes every product from
leashes and harnesses, to water fountains and automated feeders and
litter boxes. We have a goal to touch over 21 million pets, people
and communities around the world annually. We serve a broad range
of pet owners from providing the hunter the best gear for a
successful hunt, to accommodating the Not-So-Crazy Cat Lady with
all the entertaining toys and effective solutions she could ever
imagine. How do we do it? By creating a vibrant and active
environment within our team. We work hard to be the employer of
choice in our communities and, in turn, serve those communities. At
Radio Systems Corporation, teammates take the privilege of serving
pets, people and community very seriously, but also have a great
time doing so. Each project is approached with an attitude of
enthusiasm, resilience, adaptability and teamwork.What you will do
on the Marketing Team:
- Be a key driver in the execution of the RSC marketing
- Oversee the execution of marketing activities, ensuring key
milestones and deliverables are met.
- Play a key role in building strong marketing competencies
across teams in line with organization and marketing strategy.
- Identify and develop ways of working that ensure highly
effective marketing execution, drive ongoing conversion
optimization, and optimal use of resources.
- Create and manage marketing budgets, timelines, and program
goals for multiple workstreams for various types of projects.
- Maintain deep understanding of each brand's purpose,
guidelines, and identify and address marketing effectiveness gaps
and project/campaign risks.
- Work cross-functionally to understand and document project/task
objectives, resource and timeline requirements, scope and cost
estimates for projects.
- Serve as the hub of communication for projects, maintaining
regular contact with all stakeholders and ensuring alignment of
objectives and resources across Creative Services, Digital
Marketing, Categories, and Brands.
- Encourage and facilitate effective collaboration.
- Assess the time and impact of changes and communicate to
- Be firm but fair in judgement: push back when scope creeps or
suggested timeframes/budgets are unrealistic while understanding
the goals of the stakeholders.
- Be engaged and aware of RSC goals and strategies/brand
purpose/strategies, priorities, etc.
- Be positive and a force for good in the team - even when faced
with difficult problems. Be solutions focused.
- Be an activate participant in driving positive change and
growth. PM20-7610. Requirements: What you will need:
- Degree in Marketing or another relevant field.
- 7+ years of program or project management experience in a
digital/marketing related field
- Heavy experience using project management tools
- Deep understanding of program and project management
methodologies and practices
- Clear understanding in change and organizational development
methodologies and practices
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts,
strategy and best practice
- Experience in implementing meaningful change within an
- Proficient in creating and implementing organizational
- Experience working with remote and global teammates
- Involvement managing and negotiating with external
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrate strong desire to learn and grow BenefitsWorking for
Radio Systems definitely has its benefits. We offer a collaborative
and creative team-oriented work environment where we encourage you
to take risks to learn and grow! We offer a competitive benefits
package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K match. In
addition, we offer a rich wellness program which includes an onsite
health clinic, workout facility and of course, we encourage you to
bring your dog to work, which is our whole reason for what we
Keywords: Radio Systems Corporation, Knoxville , Senior Marketing Program Manager-7610, Executive , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!