Assistant Stock Manager
Company: Food City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Essential Job Functions:
* Stock grocery merchandise on shelves.
* Rotate all merchandise when stocking to ensure freshness and
* Clean and straighten shelves.
* Assist with signing in and unloading of trucks.
* Assist in ordering and maintaining inventory level according to
the store's daily needs.
* Assist with nightly bank deposits according to policies and
* See that correct shelf tags are in place.
* Assist with stacking of product in the stock room.
* Sweep and mop floors.
* Bale all boxes.
* Assist with the opening and closing of the store.
* Assist with all departmental paperwork.
* Run register as needed.
* Provide efficient and courteous service to customers.
* Assist with bagging customers' groceries.
* Enforce and maintain all safety policies & procedures.
* Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Benefits of working for Food City:
401(k) with company match, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Weekly
Pay Checks with Direct Deposit, Company paid Life and Disability
Insurance, Medical Plan with wellness benefits, Dental Plan, Paid
Holidays, Paid Vacations, Associate Offers, and so much more!
About Food City:
Food City is a privately held, family-owned company with a driving
mission to "run the best store in town." Dedicated to giving back
to the communities we serve, we encourage our associates to get
involved with their local civic organizations. We consider our
associates to be our greatest asset. Over 13% of the company is
currently owned by our associates through our employee stock
ownership plan, promoting tremendous pride in the services and
products we provide. Whether your passion is baking, accounting, or
trucking, Food City has a promising career opportunity for you. We
offer flexible schedules to ensure our associates have ample time
to spend with family and friends. If you're looking for a great
career or the opportunity to try something different, consider
becoming part of the Food City family.
Keywords: Food City, Knoxville , Assistant Stock Manager, Executive , Harriman, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!