Dining Services Director
Company: Morning Pointe
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DINING SERVICES DIRECTORDo you have a passion for great meals,
excellent service, and genuine care? Then we want you! Morning
Pointe Senior living is an award-winning organization seeking to
expand our management team. We are looking for leaders who can form
genuine connection with our residents and team members alike while
demonstrating excellence through shoulder to shoulder
The Dining Services Director position is accountable for all
aspects of daily operations of the Kitchen and Dining Room to
ensure the highest quality of service to residents and their
guests. This role oversees a small kitchen staff, dining
assistants, meal service periods, and food quality to ultimately
produce an outstanding resident dining experience.Expectations:
- Passion for quality food and consistently executes a high level
- Develops their team and has a mindset of continuous
- Ensures that all meals are prepared and executed in a safe and
- Actively seeks to develop positive relationships with our
community residents and families
- Keeps their composure and remains calm under stress
- Maintains a professional appearance and leads their staff do
the sameKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of foodservice management including menu planning,
preparation and service, sanitation, physical plant, and resident
- Possess basic technical culinary knowledge and ability to
perform all aspects of dining room administrative functions in a
- Ability to distinguish smells, tastes, and temperatures.
- Ability to be creative and flexible in executing multi-faceted
- Ability to plan, direct, supervise, coordinate and evaluate the
work of others.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work and calculate FTEs.
- Ability to use excellent time management skills with excellent
attention to detail.
- Ability to use Word processing software, spreadsheet software,
e-mail, and the Internet.
- Ability to perform duties in compliance with established
Universal Precautions, fire safety, infection control, and
- Ability to respond constructively to changes and/or problems
encountered in the work environment.
- Ability to understand and apply training and in-service
education and work to increase job-related knowledge.
- Ability to work variable hours and days.Education and
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in restaurant or retirement
food service. Supervisory skills required.
Keywords: Morning Pointe, Knoxville , Dining Services Director, Executive , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!