Commercial Lines Account Manager
Company: Alera Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Propel is looking for an Account Manager to join their Commercial
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting
opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously,
speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual
accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part
of an amazing organization!
The Account Manager's main role is to ensure customer satisfaction
and client retention by delivering timely, consistent, and quality
- Process service requests.
- Prepare quality submissions to carriers on behalf of clients or
- Review and analyze quotations received from carriers.
- Prepare professional and accurate proposals for presentation to
- Prepare professional and accurate summaries for existing
- Review endorsements for accuracy.
- Process premium audits and assists the client in event of a
- Prepare certificates of insurance.
- Perform contract review concerning insurance requirements.
- Prepare and deliver timely binders and invoices upon binding of
- Secure premium financing when needed.
- Review newly issued policies for accuracy before delivery to
- Follow up in a timely and professional manner with all clients,
carriers, producers, and peers.
- Maintain and prioritize workload, including work to be handled
by the Account Assistant.
- Conduct monthly renewal meetings with the producer and other
Account Managers on the team.
- Maintain certifications and complete assigned training
- Maintain current knowledge of underwriting requirements and
authority outlined by each carrier.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Team Manager.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel,
- Agency Management System Experience. AMS Sagitta
- Strong work ethic - timely follow-up, team-oriented, proactive,
detail-oriented, and dependable.
- Ability to work independently.
- Resident State Agents License.
- Minimum 3 years of commercial insurance experience.
- College degree preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California
Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
Keywords: Alera Group, Inc., Knoxville , Commercial Lines Account Manager, Executive , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!