Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Must have 3 years of management experience*
Join the KFC family and find a great career, because this is a
place where great people work together in a great company. At KFC,
we realize the importance of every employee to the successful
operation of our business, and genuinely want each employee to be
successful and happy in their work. The Restaurant General Manager
and the Assistant Unit Manager both play a key role in the
operation of our restaurants, and have accountability for directing
the daily operations of the restaurant, and ensuring compliance
with company standards in all areas of operations. This includes,
but is not limited to, product preparation and delivery, customer
relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management,
team management, recruiting and retention of team members,
financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality
products and services are delivered to each customer, and other
duties as required or assigned.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
* Creates value for shareholders through efficient operations,
appropriate cost controls, and profit.
* Restaurant-Food Service, Retail management
* Maintains highest level of Quality, Service, Cleanliness and
Hospitality by personally spending time interacting with customers
during peak hours and ensuring all menu items are available at all
* Takes an active role in customer service and customer relations,
monitors and corrects employee appearance, courtesy and suggestive
selling techniques and takes part in company marketing efforts
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following
* How many years of management experience do you have?
* How many years of quick service/restaurant experience do you
* How many years of restaurant experience do you have?
* How many years of restaurant management experience do you
* How many years of restaurant mgr experience do you have?
* Do you have the following license or certification: ServSafe?
Trainer, Cross Trainer, and Shift Manager at your own pace!
Other responsibilities of a Team Member include:
* Food prep, cooking, and cleaning
* Delivering exceptional hospitality to our guests
* Balancing high volume with high quality
* Participating in ongoing training and development
* Previous hospitality and/or food service experience, a plus -
we'll teach you the rest!
* Ability to learn quickly in fast-paced, high volume
* Self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional roles
* Open availability and flexibility is a must - ability to work any
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* 3 years
* 10 hour shift
* Day shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Rotating weekends
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: KFC, Knoxville , Store Manager, Executive , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!