Company: Little Caesars
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Pay: $14 and up based on prior working experience plus Monthly
As an Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for providing
leadership with a 'Can Do' attitude, lead by example, provide
exceptional customer service, build sales, and control costs. This
is a FUN and fast paced environment! We offer an excellent starting
compensation and benefits.
Here's What We Can Offer You:
Competitive compensation package (base salary, bonus potential)
Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision coverage following the first 90 days of employment
Continued professional development and advancement
We are Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Manager will be scheduled to work approximately 35-40 hours
each week. This position requires a hands-on style of management
and physical work such as: lifting, squatting, and standing for
long periods of time.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years experience in a management role,
achieving at least an assistant manager / co-manager position in a
quick service restaurant, or one (1) year experience in a
management position in a full service restaurant.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a high school diploma, or equivalent, and possess basic
- Have a working knowledge of local store marketing techniques,
sales building, and a proven track record of controlling costs.
- Possess strong management, team building and communication
- Possess knowledge of how to read and analyze profit and loss
- Be dependable, hard working and have the ability to work a
varied,35-40 hour workweek under pressure and in stressful
- Possess a valid driver's license from the state of residence with
a driving record maintained within company guidelines. Possess a
reliable vehicle and auto insurance as a primary driver to complete
daily banking and other responsibilities as directed by the Area
Supervisor or Market Director.
- Meet Little Caesars Background Verification guidelines.
- The U.S. Department of Justice (INS Division) requires that each
Team Member provide documentation that proves their eligibility to
work in the United States.
Interested? We would love to hear from you! JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Little Caesars, Knoxville , Assistant Manager, Executive , Powell, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!