OnPremise Customer Development Manager - Full Line Operator
Company: Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Posting Locations: Knoxville
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
The On Premise Customer Development Manager - FLO will manage the CCBCC FSOP Full Line Operator business across all locations situated within the bottlers distribution map. The OPCDM will be the primary contact for CCBCC and any supporting NAE representatives when applicable. The successful candidate will partner with an integrated account team (Marketing, Field Execution, CCR and Independent Bottlers) to manage and support key aspects of the business relationship with each FLO.
Duties & Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
* Selling skills or experience with face to face interaction
* Strong communication skills both electronically and verbally
* Strong computer (Office, IOS) skills needed for use of technology and devices, proficient
* Office based platforms around PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook needed
* Strong planning, organization, and administration skill are a must
* High school diploma or GED
* Knowledge acquired through 1 to up to 3 years of work experience
* Valid Driver's License
* Bachelor's degree (4 years)
* 5 years successful account management
Position Location:Knoxville, TN
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Keywords: Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated, Knoxville , OnPremise Customer Development Manager - Full Line Operator, Executive , Knoxville, Tennessee
here to apply!