Palliative Care Medical Director " Knoxville, TN
Company: Inspire Healthcare
Posted on: May 29, 2023
- Seeking a dynamic physician leader to expand their existing
Palliative Care program and oversee the development and
implementation of a new CMS Seriously Ill Population program.
- Continue to grow the Palliative Care program with strong
support from our administration, hospital medicine team,
specialists, advanced practice providers and clinical team.
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to establish and
implement plans of care for inpatient and outpatient services
- Supervise and mentor Palliative Care NPs
- Further innovate an already successful transitional care
program with an area rescue ministry
- Board Certified
- Fellowship training is preferred but not required with
- Join a community-owned, not-for-profit healthcare system
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and production bonus
- Excellent benefits to include annual CME stipend, relocation
allowance, 401K matching, malpractice, medical, dental and vision,
disability & life insurance and more About Knoxville, Tennessee
Located on the Tennessee River with the Great Smoky Mountains as a
backdrop, Knoxville is an incredible combination of big city
excitement and small-town southern charm. Home to the University of
Tennessee and a vibrant downtown area with revitalized
neighborhoods, Knoxville is a regional hub for nightlife and
entertainment, especially in its Old City. Knoxville is also an
excellent choice for families, with outstanding public schools and
private K-12 schools. Our cost of living is 15% below the national
average and Tennessee does not have a state income tax.
Keywords: Inspire Healthcare, Knoxville , Palliative Care Medical Director " Knoxville, TN, Executive , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...