Center Director (RN or NP)
Company: Paragon Healthcare, Inc.
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Paragon Healthcare is a rapidly growing healthcare company that
offers many different infusion healthcare solutions for patients.
We have a multitude of Nurse Practitioner managed outpatient
Infusion Centers throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Georgia, with
plans for further expansion across the US. The Infusion Centers
provide a comprehensive list of infusions including but not limited
to biologics, antibiotics, hydration therapy, iron, and enzyme
replacements. The Centers do not provide chemotherapy or blood
products. We believe in providing the highest quality healthcare
solutions in an ethical and patient-focused environment. The Center
Director is responsible for overseeing, supervising and overall
staffing of the facility, quality and safety of patient care, flow,
and process of the infusion suite in addition to providing services
to patients under the Nurse's Scope of Practice. The Center
Director delegates duties and patient care to applicable staff
within their facility as necessary. Experience/Education:
- Current RN/NP license in good standing with all governing
- Remain current and achieve required continuing education
- Previous management experience preferred.
- IV skills required.
- Ability to multitask required.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Excellent computer and typing skills necessary for company
workflow and completion of daily tasks. Health Status Requirements:
- Ability to lift 60lbs.
- Appropriate immunizations current.
- TB screen (as required by policy).
- Hepatitis B vaccine or signed waiver.
- Other state required health tests allowable by law. Major
- Abides by company policies and procedures as well as INS
standards of practice, OSHA guidelines, State Nurse Practice Act
and state board laws/guidelines.
- Monitors Clinical Staff in the clinic for compliance of company
policies/procedures and take immediate corrective action. Notifies
supervisor when necessary.
- Screens all new referrals to infusion center for clinical
appropriateness to treat.
- Ensures that all medication orders are complete, appropriate,
accurate, and up to date prior to treatment.
- Forwards all patient documentation to clinical staff in
appropriate location and to reimbursement staff.
- Delegates duties to ensure appropriate levels of medications,
infusion and office supplies are maintained in order to contain
- Administers infusion therapy to patients according to company
and INS guidelines.
- Maintains daily schedule of patient visits in designated
- Responsible for center staffing, utilizes part time and PRN
staff to ensure schedule coverage.
- Is available and supportive to staff, patients, and referral
sources when needed.
- Schedules and holds monthly staff meetings.
- Assists in the implementation of specific plans of action for
- Provides supervisor with goals and requested information in a
timely manner and as specified by senior leadership team.
- Assures that INS, State Department of Health, and Infusion
Therapy Program standards of care and clinical practice are
maintained through new hire orientation and annual competency
assessments, as well as monitoring daily care provided by clinic
- Demonstrates effective time management skills while performing
responsibilities of the Center Director.
- Assists with the recruitment, retention, development, and
ongoing evaluation of qualified staff.
- Assists in effective communication between the patient and the
company, to include documentation of suggestions, complaints, and
- Understands and adheres to all applicable state, local and
Federal laws and / or regulations including maintaining patient
confidentiality through abiding by HIPAA laws/regulations.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with
internal and external customers as well as all company
- Displays a neat, clean, and professional appearance at all
- Works with center team to maintain the infusion center in a
neat, clean and organized manner.
- Completes payroll and all necessary documentation in a timely
and accurate fashion.
- Meets expectations for customer satisfaction and anticipates
- Handles customer/patient complaints in a fair and empathetic
- Performs other duties as required.
Keywords: Paragon Healthcare, Inc., Knoxville , Center Director (RN or NP), Executive , Luttrell, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!