Employee Benefits Account Manager
Company: HUB International
Posted on: January 14, 2019
ABOUT HUB INTERNATIONAL:
HUB International Limited (HUB) is the 6th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in Mergers and Acquisitions.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
At HUB we believe in investing in the future of our employees. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment of open feedback and improvement that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization. We offer:
- Competitive salaries and benefits offerings
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance wand voluntary insurance options
- Health Savings Account funding
- 401k matching program
- Life and Disability Plans
- Great work/life balance, because thats important for all of us!
- The ability to be a part of a motivated, winning team with the opportunity to learn from colleagues who are amongst the top talent in the industry!
- Growth potential - HUB is constantly growing and so can your career!
- A rewarding career that helps local businesses in the community
The Account Manager acts as the primary contact and facilitator for clients with respect to all activities related to consulting, marketing, implementing, communicating, and administering group insurance and related benefit plans and products. Account Managers are assigned a book of business and acts as the liaison with clients management/decision makers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for monitoring the quality of service provided to the client, including but not limited to: brokerage/marketing services, communications and outsourcing/administrative services
- Executes marketing of client benefit plans; Writes requests for proposals and submits to insurance carriers and vendors
- Prepares communication presentations for clients. Reviews and may compose plan documents
- Monitors financial performance of benefit plans on behalf of the client
- Compiles claim and utilization reports using carrier provided data
- Partners with carriers to ensure proposal requests are timely and thorough. Compiles carrier responses manually or into Excel for comparison and presentation to client
- Coordinates literature/material fulfillment duties and processes, including enrollment kits, plan summaries; SPDs other benefits literature and communication material
- Implements insurance benefit programs, including plan setup at carrier level; coordinating Administrative/HRIS setup and services (if applicable); conduct client enrollment meetings; and follow-up with clients and carriers to assure complete and thorough implementation
- Provides ongoing client customer service to continually assure that benefit plans are being administered to the clients satisfaction and that client is fully informed of any issues that impact their benefit plans
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: The Account Manager may direct some aspects of the responsibilities of the Assistant Account Manager, Benefit Analyst and/or the Benefit Administrator position who work on the same account(s) but will not be a direct Manager.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in an Insurance Account Management role in required lines. Brokerage experience is preferred
- Superior customer service and problem solving skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills required
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer systems, including but not limited to Microsoft Office and automated agency management systems
- Ability to work a regular, full-time work schedule at HUBs facility(s) and willingness to travel on business when required
EDUCATION, LICENSING OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
-- High School Diploma or equivalent required; College Degree preferred
-- Currently licensed in good standing in required lines and states with all necessary CE credits
-- Advanced professional designation highly desirable (e.g. CEBS, PHR, GBDS) but not required
Location: United States, Tennessee, Knoxville
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Date published: 7-Dec-2018
Department: Account Management & Service
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Keywords: HUB International, Knoxville , Employee Benefits Account Manager, Executive , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!