Product Line Manager (Non-Standard Auto)
Company: Answer Financial Inc.
Posted on: November 10, 2019
The Product Line Manager has responsibility for achieving profit
and growth targets for a line(s) of business on a line management
team. You will develop integrated strategies and coach others to
achieve desired growth and profit goals, drawing upon expertise in
product, pricing, risk management and knowledge of the business to
achieve business goals. You will direct and develop products,
services or recommendations to support the overall health of the
line and will be accountable for effectively acting as a liaison,
collaborating with departments and businesses that have ownership
of executing the implementation of products, services or
Develops Line Strategies and Plans:
- Develop short and long-term strategies to achieve market share
growth and profitability targets on a countrywide basis.
- Ensure an effective strategy is developed and implemented for
the integration and execution of product, pricing and risk
management for countrywide usage.
- Contribute to and/or lead innovative strategies which may
include new distribution channel initiatives, best practices and
new products and services.
- Provide forward thinking analysis to gain competitive advantage
from a countrywide view
- Initiate or support innovations in all aspects of the product
development life cycle.
- Support the Vice President of Line Management and other senior
leaders in providing input and feedback on various critical
projects impacting stakeholders.
- Utilize analysis of the industry from internal and external
sources (competitive analysis, demographics, emerging issues) to
formulate strategic recommendations on countrywide pricing, product
or risk management. Leads Integration and Execution:
- Work directly with stakeholders and cross functional AORs
including the marketing, sales, and technology teams to align on
strategies and execution methods.
- Lead and ensure coordinated efforts across the organization to
facilitate the implementation of initiatives
- Provide thought leadership and high impact recommendations to
senior leaders regarding initiatives and strategic fit.
- Accountable for coordinating and collaborating with carriers to
ensure implementation success.
- Measure and communicate results; redirects efforts where
- Provide overall governance of countrywide product and or
- Present business cases and influences others to take
recommended actions on proposed countrywide strategies or
- Sponsor and/or provide stewardship on initiatives that can be
consumed by carriers or other AORS.
- Lead and direct the analysis necessary to achieve line goals.
- Primary point of contact for assigned carriers and works
directly with each carrier to successfully build and manage
- Develop and gain alignment on carrier specific strategies and
goals for the agency, including yearly plans/goals.
- Provide insight and analysis on specific carrier results within
- Lead and ensure seamless on-boarding of new carriers, from
prospective discussions through contract negotiations, agent
training sessions and technology roll-out. Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Advanced product, price, underwriting and insurance regulation
knowledge, with working knowledge of personal lines rate plans and
- Demonstrate and foster a sense of urgency, strong commitment
and accountability while making sound business decisions and
- An advanced knowledge about business in general and seasoned,
in-depth, multi-dimensional knowledge of industry and company
- Develop and/or revise business tactics to support changing
business strategies and direction.
- Analyze and interpret complex concepts and solve complex
- Lead and collaborate across boundaries to implement decisions
and/or initiatives in an integrated manner.
- Measure, evaluate, and act on results (financial and
- Concentrate on a wide range of loosely defined complex
situations, which require application of creativity and
originality, where guidance and counsel may be unavailable.
- Strong communication skills combined with the ability to
- Strong people and thought leadership; Ability to develop,
mentor and coach others.
Answer Financial offers you a competitive salary, day one health
benefits, company matched 401(k), generous paid time off, community
volunteer activities, and much more!
Answer Financial is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Answer Financial Inc., Knoxville , Product Line Manager (Non-Standard Auto), Executive , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!