Strategic Account Executive - Government Services
Company: Agiliti Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Strategic Account Executive - Government Services is
responsible for driving strategic sales initiatives in the
Veteran's Administration Healthcare System, Department of Defense
and State Public Health Departments within their assigned
geography. Duties include representing all Agiliti business
segments, identifying, qualifying, and closing new business
bookings opportunities. The Strategic Account Executive works
closely with the Program Management Office, Operations, and the
Chief Advisor of Government Services.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Articulate the financial, operational, and clinical value of all
Agiliti Product Lines with target Government customers in the
Veteran's Administration, Department of Defense and State Public
* Responsible for new prospect database.
* Qualify, quantify, prioritize, and maintain customer pipeline
utilizing various reporting tools.
* Partner closely with Agiliti's Commercial Sales, Operations and
Corporate Support Teams to identify, strategize, consult, sell, and
implement services with new and existing customers.
* Provide ongoing training with Commercial Sales team to include
Government Markets, Customer databases, Federal Acquisition Process
and RFP/RFQ/RFI Strategies.
* Consistently demonstrate strong selling efforts and results
* BA/BS Degreed Required; focus in clinical or business discipline
* Specialty Medical Equipment (patient handling, wound care,
bariatric, etc.) sales experience
* 5+ Years Healthcare Sales experience required
* Or 5+ Years Clinical experience and 5+ years Healthcare Sales
* Experience working in team-based selling environment
* Previous experience selling capital equipment or services to
Federal Government preferred
* Ability to travel up to 50%
* Must hold current, valid, and unrestricted driver's license. Must
have safe driving record based on Agiliti policies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Has the focus, persistence, positive outlook, and discipline to
meet the demands of a Sr. Sales role.
* Anticipates and identifies opportunities and potential problems
and takes immediate action to address them.
* Follows through on commitments and agreement
* Communicates effectively, both written and verbally with internal
and external partners.
* Understand and utilizes the Challenger Sales Methodology to
convey our service offerings and utilizes tools such as
whiteboarding, virtual meetings, etc.
* Builds strong cross-functional internal relationships
* Comprehends and understands Sales Incentive Plan
* Well versed in Agiliti's equipment-based solutions and speaks
competently to all offerings.
* Strong customer service orientation
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the
only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is
not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the
way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected
to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of
the department and the company.
It is the policy of Agiliti to provide equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex,
sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental
disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a
veteran, military service, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local civil rights laws. In addition,
Agiliti will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified
individuals with disabilities. Agiliti strictly prohibits any form
of retaliation against individuals who make good faith reports of
alleged violations of this policy or who cooperate in Agiliti's
investigation of such reports. Affirmative Action Policy
You may be required to obtain certain vaccinations, or provide
proof of current vaccination status, based on customer and/or
company requirements. If vaccination is required, Agiliti will
provide specific directions and cover the expense at a
participating clinic. Please note, this includes the COVID-19
Agiliti is an equal opportunity employer and provides reasonable
accommodations to employees and applicants consistent with state
and federal law.
If you require assistance with your application, please contact
Primary Job Location:
Atlanta Service Center
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Baltimore District, Birmingham District, Charlotte District,
Jackson District, Knoxville District, Little Rock District, Memphis
District, Miami District, Mobile District Office, Nashville
District, New Orleans District, Norfolk District, Orlando District,
Raleigh District, Richmond District, Tampa District, West Columbia
Strategic Account Executive - Government Services
Keywords: Agiliti Health, Knoxville , Strategic Account Executive - Government Services, Government & Protective Services , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!