Certified Nurse Aid / CNA - Private Duty - PRN- Night Shift- Seymour, TN
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Job DescriptionPRN Position - Seymour, TNNight ShiftThe
Certified Nurse Aide is a very crucial member of
the--interdisciplinary team who provide hands-on personal care,
report changes in the patient---s/client---s condition, perform
simple procedures as an extension of therapy or nursing services,
and provide incidental/instrumental activities of daily living as
assigned to patients/clients in the home setting as permitted by
the policies and procedures of Interim HealthCare and any other
federal, state and local law or regulation. ----Duties include but
are not limited to:
- Reads and records temperature, pulse, and respirations.
- Assists, performs and trains patient/client and family in
activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, nail and skin
care, oral hygiene, toileting and elimination and adequate
- Promotes safe environment and maintain unobstructed pathways
while providing care.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion
- Utilizes infection prevention and control measures such as
universal precautions, hand washing, and personal protective
- Follows the assignment sheet/service plan performing only tasks
that are assigned.--
- Recognizes, reports, and records/documents changes in
patient/client condition and safety to supervisor.--
- Document observations, activities and service provided in an
accurate, complete and timely manner.
- Organizes self to carry out visits/shifts and tasks.
- Completes mandatory Interim HealthCare in-services and provides
requested documents to keep employee file current.
- Participates in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement
(QAPI) program, as requested.
- Participates in the Office---s Emergency Preparedness Program,
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- Honors patient rights.
- Accesses personal health information (---PHI---) necessary to
fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and
ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each
organization/department.Job RequirementsC.N.A.s must be certified
by the State of Tennessee.-- Additional requirements include but
are not limited to:
- Pass state and payer required criminal and abuse background
checks where required.
- Able to provide proof of current CPR certification.
- Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of
the workforce, both clinical and non-clinical
- Able to effectively communicate, including the ability to read,
write, and verbally report clinical information to patients,
patient representatives (if any), patient---s caregivers and
family, and agency staff.
- Able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks or
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license.
- Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance.
- Able to constantly travel within geographic area serviced by
office from assignment to assignment.
- Meets the applicable health requirements to provide patient
care per applicable law or regulation.
- Work is normally performed in patient---s home.
- Occasional exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne
pathogens and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous
materials and situations that require following extensive safety
precautions and may include the use of protective equipment (e.g.
face masks, goggles, latex and or non-latex gloves).
- Able to constantly stand, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and reach
- Able to frequently lift, reposition, and transfer
- Able to frequently carry bundles such as groceries and laundry
up or down stairs and lift with or without assistance.----
- Able to constantly grasp with thumb in opposition to fingers of
palm (i.e. DME supplies, knobs or objects).
- Able to read 8 point or larger type.
- Medium physical activity that may require frequent lifting,
carrying, pushing or pulling up to 50 lbs.Benefits
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Full Time Employees earn 2 weeks and 2 days of Paid Time Off in
the first year of employment.
- Weekly Pay Checks!
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Knoxville , Certified Nurse Aid / CNA - Private Duty - PRN- Night Shift- Seymour, TN, Healthcare , Seymour, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!