Maternal Fetal Med (Perinatologist) opportunity in Knoxville, TN
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Maternal-Fetal Medicine opening in Knoxville, Tennessee. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Perinatal Center is looking to add a BE/BC Perinatologist to their
very busy consultative practice. Join a team of 3
- We provide full prenatal care and do have the capacity to
participate in deliveries. We provide back-up coverage to our
generalists whom do the bulk of the deliveries.
- There are no in-house call responsibilities.
- We operate and deliver out of 1 hospital and have no other call
responsibilities at other hospitals.
- We employ 5 Nurse Practitioners, 3 Genetic Counselors, 3 RDA
Diabetic Educators, and 13 Sonographers. The size of our practice
and its popularity allows us to see approximately 100
- patients per day through our main office. We currently operate
3 satellite offices at other outpatient sites providing ultrasound
and consult for the community OB/GYN's.
- Full-time Employment
- Hours: 8-5
- Employee and family Health Care Insurance- This is an
incredible plan with heavily discounted or free in-network
- Vision and dental are options
- 200 hours of paid CTO/year- this generally equates to 4 weeks
- 40 hours (1 week) CME and $5,000/yr stipend for
- 401k with 6% match up to the maximum allowed by law
- Supplemental life insurance of $750,000
- Paid Malpractice insurance
- Paid License, dues, subscriptions
- Assistance with moving expenses
The Community:Knoxville, TN is an incredible southern gem. It is a
beautiful, mid-sized southern city with a big town vibe. There is
also NO state income tax. We have recently been ranked a top 10
college town. The University of Tennessee's main undergraduate
campus is located near-by to the hospital with world class,
family-friendly sports and activities. We have a local minor league
baseball team that draws quite a crowd on game days. We are also
located 15 mins from the international airport. There are many
beautiful lakes in the area, which most avail themselves of in the
summer months. The most visited national park, Smokey Mountain
National Forest is 45 minutes away and has a myriad of tourist
attractions and other family-friendly activities, including Pigeon
Forge, Gatlinburg, Dollywood's amusement park and their waterpark.
We also have a restaurant scene that truly rivals that of bigger
cities and recently have had an explosion of craft beer with more
than 12 micro-breweries and distilleries open in the area. We are
in close proximity to Asheville, NC, Nashville, TN and Chattanooga,
TN each approx. 2 hours away and 3 hours away from Atlanta. The
cost of living in Knoxville is also very good. Home prices are
lower than most other parts of the country. This is a great city to
raise a family in.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC216931 and email address to .Search all of
our provider opportunities here:
Keyphrases: fetal medicine specialist jobs, maternal fetal medicine
jobs, maternal fetal medicine specialist jobs, fetal medicine
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Knoxville , Maternal Fetal Med (Perinatologist) opportunity in Knoxville, TN, Healthcare , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!