Nursing LPN Day Shift
Company: The Mentor Network
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The MENTOR Network provides services for adults with
intellectual--and developmental disabilities and medically complex
needs.Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse 8 Hr/Day
ShiftSign On Bonus $750.00--This is a fantastic role to continue
your nursing career path and work within a setting that offers
variety and rewarding challenges. You will have high-impact work by
providing nursing services, training, and supports to address the
medical or psychiatric needs of individuals with a brain injury,
intellectual and developmental disability, a substance use
disorder, and/or has an emotional or behavioral disability.
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served and ensure
quality services are provided.
- Administer medications and provide documentation as well as
oversee and monitor staff members who administer medications.
- Provide prescribed medical treatment by physician---s orders
and personal care services.
- Conduct assessments, implement health care services to be
included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP), and respond to
changes of condition.
- Provide training to staff members including universal
precautions, infection control, and medication administration.
- Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and
professional service providers as well as work with external
agencies to coordinate services and ensure consistent treatment of
individuals receiving care.
- Provide training for individuals served with topics including
self-medication, prescribed treatments, sex education/STD
prevention, and smoking cessation. Qualifications:
- Associate---s Degree in Nursing or related field, or state
- One year of experience working with population served in a
- Current state LPN or LVN licensure for state of residence
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Other certifications as required by state licensing regulations
such as CPR/FA and HIV/AIDS certification, BBP, and ACT
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, individuals
served, and families Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities. We have a rewarding work environment for
you --- come join our team --- Apply Today! #CSSSOUTH #CBThe MENTOR
Network is becoming Sevita. Sevita is a leading provider of home
and community-based specialized health care. We believe that
everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide
people with quality services and individualized supports that lead
to growth and independence, regardless of the physical,
intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We---ve made this
our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team
members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000
individuals we serve.Equal--Opportunity Employer, including
Keywords: The Mentor Network, Knoxville , Nursing LPN Day Shift, Healthcare , Maryville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!