Licensed Clinical Social Worker (9743BR)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Provide compassionate patient care as a licensed clinical social
worker on our Behavioral Health team in the Jackson, Tennessee,
area. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by
providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice.
Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial
goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and
the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing
field of healthcare.
TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you
do best: provide unmatched patient care. TeamHealth Post-acute Care
is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care
and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive
the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians ability to
practice medicine, every day, in everything we do.
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and
largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources
and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
Keywords: TeamHealth, Knoxville , Licensed Clinical Social Worker (9743BR), Healthcare , Sevierville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!