Blue Jay Dental- Dentist Job in Dandridge, TN
Company: Blue Jay Dental
Posted on: January 15, 2022
(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Blue Jay
Dental has a client with a need for a general dentist to start
immediately in Dandridge, TN.Dentist Job DescriptionPhenomenal
earning potential and an excellent future await the ideal candidate
for this 100% fee-for-service, seven operatory practice with a
rapidly growing patient baseDentist Office HoursImmediate full-time
hours availableDentist Practice InformationBusy Practice with a
large number of new patients monthlyAge RangesAdult FFSDentist
CompensationExcellent starting pay to help establish new
dentist.Responsibilities of the Dentist
- Provide diagnosis of patient's dental status utilizing accepted
clinical and radiological techniques.
- Assess patient's dental status and arrange for appropriate
consultations to determine treatment needed.
- Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address
the oral health needs of patients.
- Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations,
prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
- Refer to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Manage administrative functions of the Dental Office.
- Supervise the work of dental hygienists and dental
assistants.Requirements of the Dentist
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Must have TN license and DEA
- Must be willing to live and be part of the community of
- Competence in all facets of general dentistry
- Strong focus on clinical excellenceIf you are interested in
this great opportunity, please email your resume to , or, for a
faster response, please call/text Jeremy at 218.461.1730
Keywords: Blue Jay Dental, Knoxville , Blue Jay Dental- Dentist Job in Dandridge, TN, Healthcare , Dandridge, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!