CNA Private Duty-M-F Day Shift
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Patient Coverage Area: New Market
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the
connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as
your employer. The Private Duty division of Encompass Health is
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient
rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked
as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our
philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our
commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all
while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and
- Encompass Healths enterprising model of the continuum of care
for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is
evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations,
as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to
assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful,
measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Subject To Employee Eligibility, Some Benefits, Tools, And
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and
their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage
lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy.
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all
- Incentivized bonus plan.
The Home Health Aid/CNA is a licensed individual that provides
patient care related services and tasks as ordered by the physician
under the daily supervision and direction of the Branch Director
and Case Managers.
- Take and record vital signs as assigned, including blood
pressure, temperature, respiration.
- Bathe clients, assist with showers and partial baths as
- Assist clients with proper exercises and assist PT in the
rehabilitation for client when applicable.t maintain personal
hygiene and assist with all aspects of activities of daily
- Answer client questions about self-care techniques and give
instructions that will assist family, client, and family/support in
- Assist client in getting ready for doctor appointments.
- Lift, turn, and weigh clients as appropriate.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license required. NEW
- Must be registered and listed in good standing on the Nurse
Aide Registry in the state of employment.
- Preferred 1 year of full-time experience in direct client care
in an institutional setting (hospital or nursing facility).
- Must have the ability to recognize the needs of people, to
maintain good relationships with people, and have the capacity to
make meaningful observations and communicate them to the
- Must possess a valid Tennessee Driver's license and wear seat
belts at all times while driving.
- Must possess automobile liability insurance and dependable
transportation kept in good working condition.
Private Duty offers flexible scheduling, weekly pay, and one on one
Please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!
Keywords: Encompass Health, Knoxville , CNA Private Duty-M-F Day Shift, Healthcare , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!