Hospitalist Physician Assistant - Oneida, TN
Company: Acute Care, Inc
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Hospitalist opening in Oneida, Tennessee. This and other
physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Acute Care, Inc. deeply values its partnership with all of the
dedicated medical professionals that serve the patients at our
partner hospitals. As the face of our organization, we offer you a
rewarding career that ensures financial, educational, and clinical
success. We welcome the opportunity to expand our partnership with
new medical health providers and encourage you to choose ACI.
Acute Care, Inc. has an excellent opportunity for a Physician
Assistant to join the Hospitalist team at Big South Fork Medical
Center in Oneida, Tennessee.
- Average Daily Volume: 6 patients
- Hospital Beds: 25
- Critical Access Hospital
- EMR: CPSI Evident
- No procedures
- PALS, ACLS, & BLS
- 12-hour day shift, 12-hour on-call night shift
- 7-on, 7-off schedule available but not required
- Any amount of availability is welcome!
Why Acute Care Inc.? Acute Care Inc. offers a variety of practice
locations throughout the Midwest and is actively expanding. Our
flexible scheduling gives you, as a physician, the perfect
work-life balance. Choose your schedule and work as little or as
much as you'd like!
- Up to a $25,000 sign-on bonus and a $3,000 physician referral
- Practice opportunities in IA, IL, KS, MN, MO, NE, ND, OK, OH,
TN, and WI.
- Competitive compensation
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Free Education – ACLS, PALS, and BLS
certification/recertification with CME credit.
- License reimbursement – With opportunities throughout the
country, we will help you obtain a license in any state where we
- Comprehensive benefits package for physicians maintaining
Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Acute Care, Inc, Knoxville , Hospitalist Physician Assistant - Oneida, TN, Healthcare , Oneida, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!