Foster Care Therapist I 1642805
Company: Camelot Care Center of TN
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Foster Care Therapist I
Do you love helping children and their families?
Are you interested in working with a company that values people and
has a passion for service?
Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your
personal and professional growth?
Camelot Care Centers, Inc. Team is seeking a dynamic individual to
join our team a Behavioral Health Therapist
Foster Care Therapist works with the Leadership team to provide
Intervention to children and families that find themselves in need
of Behavioral Health and Social Service assistance.
If you like to
- Work with families who desperately need direction
- Enjoy creating care plans that are individualized to suit
various lifestyles and circumstances
- Take on the role of an advocate for those who do not have a
- Function in a team that supports one another and constantly
works to inspire an employee culture that reflects our company core
values Are you a team player that is looking to make a
If you answered yes to the above...
then Pathways may be a good place to plant your feet and grow.
Camelot Care Centers helps children and their families across
Tennessee to learn, grow and prosper.
At Camelot, our Behavioral Health therapists provide both
individual and family counseling to children and their families, as
well as providing clinical assessments and group therapy or
psychoeducational groups as needed. Behavioral Health therapists
work closely with Camelots other service lines, to include CCFT,
Tennessee Health Link and Therapeutic Foster Care. Behavioral
Health Therapists are involved in weekly treatment team meetings,
collaboration with prescribers and any external partners, and
report directly to Behavioral Health Program Directors/Assistant
Do YOU have what it takes?
- A Masters degree from an accredited four-year college or
university in a discipline allowing mental health licensure in
- CPR and First Aid certified, or be willing to obtain
certification before working with clients; and other duties as
assigned These qualities Send you to the front of the line:
- Experience in Child and Family Service Systems
- Working knowledge of evidence based treatment approaches and
trauma informed care preferred
- Has thorough knowledge of child development and therapeutic
interventions We also are also looking for these talents and
- Exemplary organizational, communication, mentoring, and teaming
- Sensitivity to other cultures and socioeconomic levels
Pathways is committed to creating the best possible work
environment for our team members and offers the following total
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Opportunities for professional development, career advancement
and assistance with licensure supervision.
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with . is
Check out the links above to learn more about our organizations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text
notifications with additional steps to complete your job
application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number
"63879". Message & data rates may apply. Please refer to our
Keywords: Camelot Care Center of TN, Knoxville , Foster Care Therapist I 1642805, Healthcare , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!