Paramedic - Located in Knoxville, TN
Company: Rural Metro
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Located in Knoxville, TNJob Description: Paramedic IMMEDIATELY
HIRING! PARAMEDIC FULL - TIME Opportunity $53,000.00 annually We
are hiring Paramedics with a passion to compassionately deliver
high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced patient care in
a professional, caring, and cost-effective manner . Paramedics
assess provide patient care and assess each call to determine best
course of action and appropriate protocol ; performs related
responsibilities as required . Responsibilities:
- Utilize medical equipment and procedures including
defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, intravenous
fluids, CPR and other procedures and medications as required to
provide advanced medical care.
- Drive the ambulance and provide map reading support to minimize
call response time.
- Continuously maintain all required certifications.
- Communicate with dispatcher to receive and understand call data
and customer feedback.
- Monitor and maintain the general condition of the unit, keep it
clean and stocked for optimal call response .
- Document activities regarding patient care and billing
completely to ensure appropriate information is available regarding
- Follow policies and procedures regarding out-of-chute times and
- Consider patient status and insurance preferred facilities when
determining transportation destinations.
- Ability to work past scheduled shift with little or no
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel. Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to successfully pass Physical Agility Test .
- Aptitudes required for work of this nature are good physical
stamina, endurance, and body condition that would not be adversely
affected by frequently having to walk, stand, lift, carry, and
balance at times.
- Must be able to lift, drag, hoist, and carry different types of
equipment and other objects. Minimum Required Qualifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Some advanced
- Current state Paramedic License.
- Possess a valid State Driver's License.
- Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS or PEPP, BTLS or PHTLS Provider
Certification (where applicable or required by contract).
- Driving record in compliance with GMR Safety and Driving
policy. Why Choose Rural Metro? As a national leader in private
fire protection services, Rural Metro Fire is one of Global Medical
Response 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver
compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of
emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how
our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com
. Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to
how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit
options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers . *Get paid to work
with your friends ! GMR is looking for people like you ! GMR
Employees, if you know someone like you, have them add your name to
their application and receive a Referral Cash Bonus !#WeAreGMR #
referralbonus # hiring # paramedic # ruralmetro # firehire EEO
Statement: Global Medical Response and its family of companies are
an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans
and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: Rural Metro, Knoxville , Paramedic - Located in Knoxville, TN, Healthcare , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!