Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner - Oneida, Tennessee (Nurse Practitioner )
Company: ACUTE CARE, INC
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Hospitalist opening in Oneida, Tennessee. Acute Care, Inc.
deeply values its partnership with all of the dedicated medical
professionals that serve the patients at our partner hospitals. As
the face of our organization, we offer you a rewarding career that
ensures financial, educational, and clinical success. We welcome
the opportunity to expand our partnership with new medical health
providers and encourage you to choose ACI. Acute Care, Inc. has an
excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to join the
Hospitalist team at Big South Fork Medical Center in Oneida,
Tennessee. Position Highlights:
- Average Daily Volume: 6 patients
- Hospital Beds: 25
- Critical Access Hospital
- EMR: CPSI Evident. Dragon dictation
- No procedures required Qualifications
- PALS, ACLS, & BLS
- 12-hour day shift, 12-hour on-call night shift
- 7-on, 7-off schedule available but not required
- Any amount of availability is welcome!
Why Acute Care Inc.? Acute Care Inc. offers a variety of practice
locations throughout the Midwest and is actively expanding. Our
flexible scheduling gives you, as a physician, the perfect
work-life balance. Choose your schedule and work as little or as
much as you'd like!
- Up to a $25,000 sign-on bonus and a $3,000 physician referral
- Practice opportunities in IA, IL, KS, MN, MO, NE, ND, OK, OH,
TN, and WI.
- Competitive compensation
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Free Education - ACLS, PALS, and BLS
certification/recertification with CME credit.
- License reimbursement - With opportunities throughout the
country, we will help you obtain a license in any state where we
- Comprehensive benefits package for physicians maintaining
Keywords: ACUTE CARE, INC, Knoxville , Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner - Oneida, Tennessee (Nurse Practitioner ), Healthcare , Oneida, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!