Inpatient Pulmonary Critical Care Opening Just NE of Knoxville, TN
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Pulmonology opening in Knoxville, Tennessee. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join its
established practice. Practice consists of inpatient pulmonology
and critical care.
- Epic EMR
- EBUS, Navigational Bronchoscopy & Bronchial
- Practice currently consists of 4 physicians with APP
- Office located on hospital campus
- Signing bonus
- Student loan repayment
- CME Reimbursement
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits include - Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement
Benefits include - Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement
- Call coverage required with APP support - currently 1 in 4,
expanding to 1 in 6
- Opportunities to assist with Medical Students & FM/IM Residents
from local Training Programs
Medical Center is a 505 bed Level 3 Trauma Center that is made up
of more than 450 board-certified or board-eligible physicians. The
facility has been nationally recognized for his high quality of
care in several categories including a Top 50 Cardiology Hospital.
The 22-hospital health system covers a 27-county area and is made
up of three tertiary facilities, 19 community/critical access
hospitals, seven cancer centers, 18 Urgent Care locations, and
multiple specialty offices through its employed arm made up of over
800 physicians and advanced practitioners.
- Office centrally located in large town
- Easy, light traffic commutes - even from other cities
- Local, moderately sized airport
- Family-friendly communities
- Excellent public and private schools
- Located 90 minutes from the Asheville, North Carolina, and the
Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg areas
- Great family friendly atmosphere with excellent public and
private schools and access to several local colleges including East
Tennessee State University, King University, The University of
Virginia College at Wise, Lincoln Memorial University, The
University of Tennessee, and Virginia Tech.
- No State Income Tax!
- Access to three large lakes, our area provides a wealth of
hiking, biking, golf, skiing, fishing, camping, boating and
- Local Regional Airport with easy access to international
flights via hubs in Charlotte, NC and Atlanta. GA
- Very reasonable cost of living and housing options.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #MW218364 & email address to .Search all of
our provider opportunities here:
Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology
jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Knoxville , Inpatient Pulmonary Critical Care Opening Just NE of Knoxville, TN, Healthcare , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!