Neurology Opportunity -Foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains - TENNESSEE!
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Neurology opening in Knoxville, Tennessee. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Job ID: 9269Practice Details
- Seeking to expand its Neurosciences Practice by recruiting a
motivated, compassionate neurologist.
- Physician must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Traditional Practice: inpatient and outpatient
- Employed position
- Accomplished endovascular neurosurgery team is also expanding
to support neurology
- Hospital is an Accredited Acute Stroke Ready Center & awarded
SILVER PLUS by AHA
- Current wait times for appointments means immediate productive
Recruiter's InsightCompensation. This -Neurology opportunity is
ideally suited for a top trained physician who seeks to live in
Knoxville, TN and be near the Smokey Mountains.
You know that your talents and skills warrant a strong salary and
exciting bonus structure for high income potential.
The Housing Market. The median home value in the Knoxville market
is $134,200. The median price of homes currently listed in
Knoxville is around $209,900. This desirable community has homes of
3,023 Square Ft. 4 Bedrooms/4 Baths with an estimated value of
The Community. You picture yourself living in a Knoxville community
that enjoys a variety of neighborhoods that will suit any type of
living. The city has served as the hub of the region since its
founding on 1791. The best of its Appalachian heritage remains
today - a strong work ethic, a family-centered community, and an
intense respect for the natural beauty that envelops the
The Employer has a tremendous reputation as being committed to its
staff of doctors and medical professionals, providing exceptional
compensation, a life and career balance and dedicated to long term
retention of its key physician personnel.Closest Major City
- 147 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- 155 miles to Atlanta, GA
- 161 miles to Nashville, TN
- 179 miles to Charlotte, NC
- 189 miles to Louisville, KY
Colleges and Universities
- The University of Tennessee-Knoxville (Full-time enrollment:
25,483; Location: 527 Andy Holt Tower; Public; Website:
www.tennessee.edu; Offers Doctor's degree)
- Pellissippi State Community College (FT enrollment: 7,271;
Location: 10915 Hardin Valley Road; Public; Website:
- South College (FT enrollment: 1,236; Location: 3904 Lonas Road;
Private, for-profit; Website: www.southcollegetn.edu; Offers
- Johnson University (FT enrollment: 901; Location: 7900 Johnson
Dr; Private, not-for-profit; Website: www.johnsonu.edu; Offers
- The Volunteer Landing on the riverfront in Knoxville is home to
the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame and the Gateway Regional
- In the four-county Knoxville area are hundreds of thousands of
acres of parks and recreational space, including 800 miles of
forests, 800 square miles of trout streams, and seven major
Tennessee Valley Authority lakes that provide more than 11,000
miles of shoreline and 1,000 square miles of water
- Chilhowee Park and Tyson Park -
- Much of Knoxville's outdoor and tourism activity centers around
the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, located 45 minutes from
- There are miles of trails and trout streams are found in
Cherokee National Forest, an hour's drive south of
- Knoxville Zoological Park is home to more than 800 exotic
animals and is full of family fun and adventure.
- At the Candy Factory Building, visitors can see chocolatiers at
work at the South's Finest Chocolate Factory, which features more
than 100 candies made and sold on the site.
- Knoxville boasts three large shopping malls, Knoxville Center,
Simpson Enterprises, and West Town Mall, and more than two dozen
other shopping centers.
- In the downtown area, there are several areas of retail
activity, including Market Square Mall. -
- Knoxville's historic downtown warehouse district, called The
Old City, is a bustling area of dining, shopping, and entertainment
nestled in restored nineteenth-century brick warehouses. -
- Near the University of Tennessee at Knoxville campus,
Cumberland Avenue is noted for its shops.
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs,
neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Knoxville , Neurology Opportunity -Foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains - TENNESSEE!, Healthcare , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!