Company: Community Options, Inc.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
*Community Options, Inc.* is a national non-profit agency
providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are Now Hiring Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN *Direct Support
Professionals (DSP), Caregivers, Direct Care Staff, Home Health
Aides*- fantastic opportunity for professional growth, while making
a difference! *No experience required- we provide PAID training!*
The pay is $13.75 a hour Shift availability: 2nd shift:
4:00pm-12:00am Overnights: 12:00pm-8:00am *Requirements: *
* High School Diploma/GED
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Valid Driver's License
*Responsibilities** Assist individuals with disabilities with their
daily living and independence skills/personal care (may include
grooming, bathing, feeding).
* Utilize Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's
* Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate
* Accompany individuals to and from appointments and
* Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and
* *Must be available to to work a flexible schedule!*
*Why Community Options?** Competitive Insurance Options (Medical,
* Paid Holidays-Including a Birthday Holiday!
* Generous Paid Time Off (PTO).
* Employee Incentive & Discount Programs.
* 403b Retirement Plan.
* Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities. * Great coworkers/team
that support you! Community Options is an Equal Opportunity
Employer M/F/D/V #IND-MV Job Type: Full-time Pay: From $13.75 per
* 8 hour shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Overnight shift Work Location: One location
Keywords: Community Options, Inc., Knoxville , Caregiver/DSP, Healthcare , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!