Day/Evening shift LPN
Company: Oneida Nursing & Rehab Center
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Oneida Nursing & Rehab Center - Oneida Nursing & Rehab Center
has happily served southwest Tennessee, hometown McNairy and Hardin
Counties, and all surrounding communities since 2007. We are a
Bronze Award recipient from the American Health Care Association
for a commitment to quality care and are members of the Tennessee
Health Care Association. Our team endeavors to provide a
supportive, home-like environment with relaxing rooms and plenty of
wellness opportunities. We value strong community connections and
opportunities to serve.
We are currently seeking Licensed Practice Nurses- LPN to join our
- Record a patient's medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature,
heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress,
side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients' conditions, including fluid intake and output
and compose patient charts
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as
eating, bathing etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc.,
clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Provide emotional and psychological support when
- Communicate with patients' family or friends to provide advice,
comfort and release instructions
Keywords: Oneida Nursing & Rehab Center, Knoxville , Day/Evening shift LPN, Healthcare , Oneida, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!