Company: Home Instead
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for YOU to make a difference in some one's life.
Here at Home Instead we offer great culture where you will feel
supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
Safety and wellbeing are our top priority, you will receive all
required training and PPE.
We offer free training courses through our online learning
platform. We offer flexible hours. Mornings, Evenings, Overnights,
and Weekend Shifts available in Knoxville and the surrounding
areas. Primary Responsibilities:
- Providing support and care for people in their homes.
- Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance your
client's quality of life.
- Document daily activities and report any significant changes in
your clients' needs or living conditions.
- Maintain regular communication with supervisor and office
- Provide Companionship and Home Helper services which could
- Companionship and conversation.
- Providing stabilization and assistance with walking
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal related items.
- Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders.
- Preforming light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making
beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Doing laundry
- Running errands
- Accompanying clients to appointments
- Mileage paid at $.61 per mile when driving caregiver's car for
- Provide personal care services which could include:
- Assisting with bathroom
- Assisting with grooming
- Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues. Benefits of
working with Home Instead:
- Flexible schedules available/based off YOUR availability
- Paid Orientation/Paid Trainings
- Paid time off (after waiting period)
- High sense of achievement and purpose.
- A caregiver referral program Essential Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift, pull 25 pounds.
- Ability to bend, twist, stop, kneel, and reach.
- Possess a valid driver's license and auto insurance.
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with
dignity and respect and compassion.
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and
- Complete Background Check, DMV check, and a drug screen No
certifications required. Call today and interview this week!
Keywords: Home Instead, Knoxville , Caregiver, Healthcare , Kodak, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!