Licensed Practical Nurse
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The MENTOR Network provides services for adults with
intellectual and developmental disabilities and medically complex
Licensed Practical Nurse**Day Shift with Rotating Weekends**
This is a fantastic role to continue your nursing career path and
work within a setting that offers variety and rewarding challenges.
You will have high-impact work by providing nursing services,
training, and supports to address the medical or psychiatric needs
of individuals with a brain injury, intellectual and developmental
disability, a substance use disorder, and/or has an emotional or
behavioral disability. * Monitor the health conditions of
individuals served and ensure quality services are provided.
* Administer medications and provide documentation as well as
oversee and monitor staff members who administer medications.
* Provide prescribed medical treatment by physician's orders and
personal care services.
* Conduct assessments, implement health care services to be
included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP), and respond to
changes of condition.
* Provide training to staff members including universal
precautions, infection control, and medication administration.
* Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and professional
service providers as well as work with external agencies to
coordinate services and ensure consistent treatment of individuals
* Provide training for individuals served with topics including
self-medication, prescribed treatments, sex education/STD
prevention, and smoking cessation. *_Qualifications:
_** Associate's Degree in Nursing or related field, or state
* One year of experience working with population served in a
* Current state LPN or LVN licensure for state of residence
* Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
* Other certifications as required by state licensing regulations
such as CPR/FA and HIV/AIDS certification, BBP, and ACT
* Ability to effectively communicate with staff, individuals
served, and families *_Why Join Us?
_** Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
* Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
* 401(k) with company match.
* Paid time off and holiday pay.
* Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
* Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities. *We have a rewarding work environment
for you - come join our team - **_Apply Today!_* The MENTOR Network
is becoming Sevita. Sevita is a leading provider of home and
community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone
deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people
with quality services and individualized supports that lead to
growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual,
or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets Job Type:
Keywords: Sevita, Knoxville , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Maryville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!