Gastroenterology Opening in Morristown, TN
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Gastroenterology opening in Morristown, Tennessee. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Gastroenterology opening: Morristown, TN**
Located 48m to Knoxville, 96m to Asheville
J1 visa support available
- Full-time, permanent
- Looking for a gastroenterologist to join a very busy medical
community in Morristown, Tennessee.
- One hospital and one office to cover
- EUS, ERCP and Halo equipment are available
- Ambulatory Surgery Center on hospital campus
- Wait time for new appointments is 3-4 months
- Salary plus bonus
- Relocation expenses
- 10 days of call a month
**About the Medical Center**
- Healthcare System is home to six Centers of Excellence, including
the Emergencyand Critical Care Center, the Heart, Lung and Vascular
Center, the Regional Cancer Center, the Surgical Services Center,
the Joint Center, and the Womens Center.
- The hospitals 120-year heritage reflects a patient-focused
approach with a commitment to integrity, quality, and service to
the local community.
- Team of 158 physicians and 630 employees use the latest
technology and treatment methods to provide excellent patient
- 167 licensed beds
- 12 intermediate care beds
- 12 critical care beds
- 7 labor and delivery suites
- 23 emergency beds
- 10 surgery suites
- 2 GI specialty suites
- 1 urology specialty suite
- 2 cath labs
**About the Group**
- Medical Group is the regions top performing healthcare
- Headquartered in Knoxville, TN, we are a community-owned,
not-for-profit healthcare system comprised of nine acute-care
hospitals, one behavioral health hospital, and the areas fastest
growing physician practice division.
- Specialized services include the regions largest cancer network
and the renowned Rehabilitation Center, dedicated to helping those
recover from debilitating strokes and traumatic brain injuries.
- More than 11,000 employees, physicians, and volunteers are
unified by one mission: to put our patients first every day, to
strive for excellence in everything we do, and to make the Health
Group the first and best choice in our region.
- Located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains, Morristown
delivers small town, southern charm and fosters a sense of
community and family among its 30,000 residents. - Morristown
abounds with things to do for people of all ages.
- The city's revitalized downtown district is home to many shops
and restaurants, including a daily farmers market during the warmer
- Morristown also hosts a variety of events and festivals
throughout the year.
- For outdoor enthusiasts, Cherokee Lake and Park features 400
miles of shoreline and endless water activity.
- Panther Creek State Park is a pristine wilderness reserve with
untouched wildlife and scenic trails for hiking, biking and
horseback riding, as well as a public pool, picnic pavilions and
- Morristown Parks and Recreation provides 15 playgrounds
throughout the city that are available year round. Housing is very
affordable and Morristown public schools are ranked in the top
third of schools across the country. Private education is also
- If you're looking for a warm, welcoming community that feels like
home, Morristown is your town.
Keyphrases: gastroenterology jobs, gastroenterologist jobs, gastro
jobs, gastroenterologist associates jobs, pediatric
gastroenterology jobs, pediatric gastroenterologist jobs
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, Knoxville , Gastroenterology Opening in Morristown, TN, Healthcare , Morristown, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!