Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Location: Bryson City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
We are seeking compassionate Caregivers / HHA's in Bryson City!!
Being a BAYADA Caregiver is so much more than a job - its a chance
to build one-on-one relationships with clients and make a
meaningful difference in the lives of people in need. We are
focused on helping seniors stay safe and independent at home and
giving back to clients in our communities!
As a member of our Home Care Team, you will be valued, respected,
BAYADA offers our Caregivers/ Home Health Aides:
- Weekly pay/ Paid time off
- Referral Program $500 -$2000 Bonus'
- Scholarship programs / Advance to LPN Program $5,000
- Short commute times /F/T and P/T Hrs
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k) for full-time &
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Being a BAYADA CNA/ HHA is not a job just anyone can do-only those
who have a true calling to make life better for another. Our aides
feel good knowing they are helping people in their own communities
continue to live safely and independently at home. Does that sound
like you, too? If so, BAYADA is the place where you can find
purpose and meaning in your work, and a team dedicated to your
success. Flexible hours? 24/7 support? Clients matched to your
interests and personality? Respect and recognition? You'll find
that and so much more at BAYADA!
Qualifications for HHA's/PCA's:
- 1 year of previous care giving experience OR attend our 1 week
FREE training program
- Pass a background check
Job Responsibilities for HHA's/PCA's:
- Activities of daily living/ Med Assist
- Bathing, dressing, toileting, feeding
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making
- Assisting with ambulation
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our employees who set and maintain
the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team
Starting all positions at $14 - $16 per hour!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Knoxville , Caregivers, Healthcare , Bryson City, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!