Internal Medicine Opening in Knoxville, TN
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Internal Medicine opening in Knoxville, Tennessee. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Job ID: 10612Practice Details
- Looking to add a physician to very busy practice.
- Out-patient only
- This multi-physician group of reputable Internal Medicine
doctors have served the Knoxville area for more than 20 years.
Recruiter's InsightThis opportunity is ideally suited for a top
trained -physician who seeks to live in Knoxville, TN and be near
the Smokey Mountains. - -
You know that your talents and skills warrant a strong salary and
exciting bonus structure for high income potential. -A robust and
comprehensive Benefits package, loan repayment, Sign-on Bonus and
Relocation allowance and opportunity to work with advanced
technology like Gamma Knife.
You picture yourself living in a Knoxville community that enjoys a
variety of neighborhoods that will suit any type of living. -The
city has served as the hub of the region since its founding on
1791. The best of its Appalachian heritage remains today - a strong
work ethic, a family-centered community, and an intense respect for
the natural beauty that envelops the region.
The median home value in the Knoxville market is S134,200. The
median price of homes currently listed in Knoxville is around
$209,900. This desirable community has homes of 3,023 Square Ft. 4
Bedrooms/4 Baths with an estimated value of around $300,000's.
The Employer has a tremendous reputation as being committed to its
staff of doctors and medical professionals, providing exceptional
compensation, a life and career balance and dedicated to long term
retention of its key physician personnel.Closest Major City
- Lexington, KY (147 miles)
- Atlanta, GA (155 miles)
- Nashville, TN (161 miles)
Colleges and Universities
- The University of Tennessee-Knoxville (Full-time enrollment:
25,483; Location: 527 Andy Holt Tower; Public; Website:
www.tennessee.edu; Offers Doctor's degree)
- Pellissippi State Community College (FT enrollment: 7,271;
Location: 10915 Hardin Valley Road; Public; Website:
- South College (FT enrollment: 1,236; Location: 3904 Lonas Road;
Private, for-profit; Website: www.southcollegetn.edu; Offers
- Johnson University (FT enrollment: 901; Location: 7900 Johnson
Dr; Private, not-for-profit; Website: www.johnsonu.edu; Offers
- Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Knoxville (FT
enrollment: 656; Location: 1100 Liberty St; Public; Website:
- The Volunteer Landing on the riverfront in Knoxville is home to
the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame and the Gateway Regional
- In the four-county Knoxville area are hundreds of thousands of
acres of parks and recreational space, including 800 miles of
forests, 800 square miles of trout streams, and seven major
Tennessee Valley Authority lakes that provide more than 11,000
miles of shoreline and 1,000 square miles of water
- Chilhowee Park and Tyson Park -
- Much of Knoxville's outdoor and tourism activity centers around
the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, located 45 minutes from
- There are miles of trails and trout streams are found in
Cherokee National Forest, an hour's drive south of
- Knoxville Zoological Park is home to more than 800 exotic
animals and is full of family fun and adventure.
- At the Candy Factory Building, visitors can see chocolatiers at
work at the South's Finest Chocolate Factory, which features more
than 100 candies made and sold on the site.
- Knoxville boasts three large shopping malls, Knoxville Center,
Simpson Enterprises, and West Town Mall, and more than two dozen
other shopping centers.
- In the downtown area, there are several areas of retail
activity, including Market Square Mall. -
- Knoxville's historic downtown warehouse district, called The
Old City, is a bustling area of dining, shopping, and entertainment
nestled in restored nineteenth-century brick warehouses. -
- Near the University of Tennessee at Knoxville campus,
Cumberland Avenue is noted for its shops.
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine
jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical
care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine
pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Knoxville , Internal Medicine Opening in Knoxville, TN, Healthcare , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!