Permanent Neurologist Position In The Beautiful Mountains of Tennessee
Company: ILR Health
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Medical Center is seeking to expand its Neurosciences Practice
by recruiting a motivated, compassionate neurologist. Physician
must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Traditional Practice: inpatient and outpatient services
- Employed position
- Accomplished endovascular neurosurgery team is also expanding
to support neurology
- Hospital is an Accredited Acute Stroke Ready Center & awarded
SILVER PLUS by AHA
- Current wait times for appointments means immediate productive
scheduleComprehensive Package that may include all of the
- Competitive Salary based on the MGMA guidelines
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- Mid-Level Supervision CompensationPart of a five hospital
network in East Tennessee based in Knoxville. Conveniently located
in the fastest growing area of the county, Medical Center (101
beds) serves the residents of West Knoxville and surrounding
counties. Our full service hospital features a 24/7 Emergency Room,
the Heart Institute, state-of-the art da Vinci robotic surgical
system, and 3T MRI. We also have a newly expanded intensive care
unit with neuro-monitored bed capability.Knoxville is in the
foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to
the University of Tennessee, Tennessee Valley Authority, and close
to a National Lab and high tech industry. Perfect for those loving
the outdoors with extensive greenways, trails, lakes and streams.
With a population of about 600,000, the city also has many cultural
opportunities such as a symphony, theaters, ballet, art and science
museums as well as a world-class zoo. The Knox County school system
is very strong and the community also offers a variety of private
schools. With low crime, mild weather, and no state income tax,
Knoxville is a great place to raise a family and grow a
practice.J-1 Visa assistance is available.
ILR Health - Call or Text Connect with me on LinkedIn
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the
recipient specified in this message only. It is strictly forbidden
to share any part of this message with any third party without a
written consent of the sender.
Keywords: ILR Health, Knoxville , Permanent Neurologist Position In The Beautiful Mountains of Tennessee, Healthcare , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...