Registered Nurse (RN) - 2nd Shift
Company: Premise Health
Posted on: May 29, 2023
Healthcare Without Rival
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Full-time
Registered Nurse (RN) at our Employer Health Center located in
About the role:
This position will focus on the safety and wellness in a workplace
environment. Previous occupational health, urgent care or critical
care experience preferred.
Hours: Mon - Fri 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Great culture & benefits. APPLY TODAY!
- Assure compliance with regulatory requirements related to
- Provide or manage the required physical evaluation programs and
services to meet regulatory requirement; such as OSHA, Department
of Transportation, CDC, etc.
- Uses nursing skills to evaluate patient care needs, prioritize
treatment, and maintain patient flow.
- Evaluate and treat all injuries and illnesses in an efficient
and professional manner within the scope of practice and consistent
with clinical nursing guidelines.
- Collaborates with Physician or other Licensed Independent
Practitioner to arrange for further medical treatment, when
- Collaborate with outside resources for program development,
such as healthcare providers, third-party administrators, legal
advisors, medical director, regulatory agencies, etc.
- Performs occupational and health screening tests as defined in
site contract (EKG, audiometry, spirometry, vision).
- Conducts appropriate laboratory tests and quality control
- Administer the company's Drug-Free Workplace Program.
- Assist with the accident investigation program to identify root
cause analysis of all incidents and near misses.
- Assess healthcare needs, then implement and manage healthcare
programs to improve health and facilitate return to work, maintain
OSHA records/reports and worker medical files.
- Assist departments with identifying, evaluating, and
implementing accommodations and return to work options for workers
with restricted duty.
- Collaborate with Environmental Health and Safety, Operations,
and Human Resources to develop operations, programs, and services
by providing content expertise.
- Contribute in the design of controls for injury prevention and
health surveillance related to actual and potential hazards in the
- Identify primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention and health
promotion strategies to optimize health of the population.
- Documents accurately all elements of nursing assessment,
treatments, medications administered, discharge instructions
provided, and follow up care arranged.
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal
scope of practice.
- Administers medications and medical treatments competently as
directed by a Physician or Licensed Independent Practitioner.
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may
be using Electronic Medical Record software).
- Identifies equipment that needs repair and brings it to the
attention of the lead clinician.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment. Follows infection
- Maintains patient privacy and confidential patient
- Participates in follow up phone calls and follow up patient
- Other duties as assigned.Education:
- Certificate from an accredited Nursing School or Associate
degree (A.S.) is required. Bachelor's degree (BSN) from four-year
college or university is preferred.
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice
- Current hands on training in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for
health care providers is required. Advanced Cardiac Life Support
may also be required based on contract scope of services.
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing, Certification in
Emergency Nursing, or Certificate in Case Management
- At least three years' experience as a Registered Nurse in an
occupational health clinic, emergency room, or other ambulatory
care clinic.Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare
provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country,
serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of
the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise
partners with its clients to offer fully connected care - in-person
and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite
and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering
care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite,
mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down
barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient,
integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products,
delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve
organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that
meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live
healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made
and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and
be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive
pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a
company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent
acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value
inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health's commitment to the safety, health and
wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health
encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to
date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws
or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a
position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of
vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the
pre-employment onboarding process.
Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be
Keywords: Premise Health, Knoxville , Registered Nurse (RN) - 2nd Shift, Healthcare , Kodak, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...