Occupational Medicine Opportunity- Knoxville TN area
Posted on: November 16, 2023
We are seeking an Occupational Medicine physician to see
patients and also serve as Medical Director. Occupational Health
Experience required. Position in located in the Knoxville, TN
area.About this Opportunity
- Full Benefits
- CME Allowance
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement PlanThe duties include:
- Daily face to face patient visits
- Serving as an MRO, DOT certified medical examiner
- Be a resource for clients regarding potential exposures
- Recommend appropriate testing per federal regulationsAbout Oak
Located just outside of Knoxville, Oak Ridge offers the charm and
warmth of a small town with the conveniences and amenities not
usually found in a city its size. Home to the world s fastest super
computer, Oak Ridge is home to Oak Ridge National Laboratory, whose
research and technology initiatives in scientific discovery, clean
energy, and security have ushered in an exciting period of growth
for our area.
- Oak Ridge school district has been ranked in TN for 2019.
- No state income taxWith a total of 16 parks, 10 lighted
athletic fields, 27 tennis courts, three golf courses, 1336 acres
of greenbelt, and 173 miles of shoreline, Oak Ridge offers a
variety of recreation options including a world class rowing venue.
The city is also home to a thriving cultural community that boasts
a symphony, civic ballet, arts center, and the state s oldest
continuous operating playhouse.
Keywords: SourceMD, Knoxville , Occupational Medicine Opportunity- Knoxville TN area, Healthcare , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!