Hematology/Oncology Medical Director located in Knoxville, TN (Physici
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: May 17, 2019
Hematology/Oncology opening in Knoxville, Tennessee. Job ID:
- Seeking a BE/BC Hematology Oncology candidate
- Experienced preferred
- 4 day work week
- Call is 1:8
- This group has a legacy of treating East Tennessee cancer
patients for more than 25 years.
- Offers the area's most advanced cancer technology available,
including on site PET-CT, Tomosynthesis, Varian True Beam linear
accelerators, Gamma Knife, and clinical trials not found anywhere
else in our region.
- Comprehensive support programs such as genetic counseling,
patient education, dietary health, and social worker support.
Recruiter's Insight This Hematology / Oncology Medical Director
opportunity is ideally suited for a top trained physician who seeks
to live in Knoxville, TN with easy access to the Smokey Mountains.
You know that your talents and skills warrant a strong salary and
exciting bonus structure for high income potential. A robust and
comprehensive Benefits package, Sign-on Bonus and Relocation
allowance. You picture yourself living in a Knoxville community
that enjoys a variety of neighborhoods that will suit any type of
living. The city has served as the hub of the region since its
founding on 1791. The best of its Appalachian heritage remains
today - a strong work ethic, a family-centered community, and an
intense respect for the natural beauty that envelops the region.
The median home value in the Knoxville market is S134,200. T he
median price of homes currently listed in Knoxville is around
$209,900. This desirable community has homes of 3,023 Square Ft. 4
Bedrooms/4 Baths with an estimated value of around $300,000's. The
Employer has a tremendous reputation as being committed to its
staff of doctors and medical professionals, providing exceptional
compensation, a life and career balance and dedicated to long term
retention of its key physician personnel. Closest Major City
- Lexington, KY (147 miles)
- Atlanta, GA (155 miles)
- Nashville, TN (161 miles) Colleges and Universities
- The University of Tennessee-Knoxville (Full-time enrollment:
25,483; Location: 527 Andy Holt Tower; Public; Website: ; Offers
- Pellissippi State Community College (FT enrollment: 7,271;
Location: 10915 Hardin Valley Road; Public; Website: [Click Here to
- South College (FT enrollment: 1,236; Location: 3904 Lonas Road;
Private, for-profit; Website: ; Offers Doctor's degree)
- Johnson University (FT enrollment: 901; Location: 7900 Johnson
Dr; Private, not-for-profit; Website: ; Offers Doctor's
- Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Knoxville (FT
enrollment: 656; Location: 1100 Liberty St; Public; Website: [Click
Here to Apply] Recreation
- The Volunteer Landing on the riverfront in Knoxville is home to
the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame and the Gateway Regional
- In the four-county Knoxville area are hundreds of thousands of
acres of parks and recreational space, including 800 miles of
forests, 800 square miles of trout streams, and seven major
Tennessee Valley Authority lakes that provide more than 11,000
miles of shoreline and 1,000 square miles of water surface.
- Chilhowee Park and Tyson Park
- Much of Knoxville's outdoor and tourism activity centers around
the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, located 45 minutes from
- There are miles of trails and trout streams are found in
Cherokee National Forest, an hour's drive south of Knoxville.
- Knoxville Zoological Park is home to more than 800 exotic
animals and is full of family fun and adventure.
- At the Candy Factory Building, visitors can see chocolatiers at
work at the South's Finest Chocolate Factory, which features more
than 100 candies made and sold on the site. Shopping
- Knoxville boasts three large shopping malls, Knoxville Center,
Simpson Enterprises, and West Town Mall, and more than two dozen
other shopping centers.
- In the downtown area, there are several areas of retail
activity, including Market Square Mall.
- Knoxville's historic downtown warehouse district, called The
Old City, is a bustling area of dining, shopping, and entertainment
nestled in restored nineteenth-century brick warehouses.
- Near the University of Tennessee at Knoxville campus,
Cumberland Avenue is noted for its shops.
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Knoxville , Hematology/Oncology Medical Director located in Knoxville, TN (Physici, Healthcare , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!