Registered Nurse - (RN) - Med/Surg 7A-7P
Company: ATC Healthcare
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Registered Nurse - (RN) - Med/Surg - Medical/Surgical
7A-7P / 13-week contract w/possible extensions
Pay Rate: Up to $52/HR
*** WE OFFER DAILY PAY or WEEKLY DIRECT DEPOSIT ***
About ATC Healthcare Services
Every single day, we recruit healthcare professionals for jobs in
the medical facilities that need them. And we fill positions of all
kinds. Daily positions, weekly positions and more, for nearly every
type of healthcare professional. Physicians, nurses, PTs and OTs,
techs, assistants, you name it. ATC Healthcare has over 30 years of
experience, and we are here to help you find the right position
that will match your skills and career path.
There are many benefits to working with ATC Healthcare. We offer
competitive pay with multiple pay options to meet your needs.
Employees can choose to be paid daily by Global VISA Debit card,
weekly by direct deposit, or weekly by check. We also take care of
processing your tax deductions so you can avoid a nasty surprise
during tax season.
Compensation is based on experience and relevant skill set. All ATC
Healthcare employees are hourly. Employees are eligible for
overtime, holiday pay and referral bonuses. Some work assignments
offer travel pay.
Best of all, you decide when and where you want to work! We call
you with available PRN, Per Diem shifts, and you tell us which ones
you will work. Working for us is a great way to make extra money
and to expand your skill set and professional network!
- Complies with ATC policies/procedures.
- Complies with client facility nursing policies/procedures.
- Conducts individualized patient assessment, prioritizing
collection of data based on individual needs and condition.
- Conducts ongoing nursing assessment as dictated by the
patient's condition and in accordance with client facility's
- Collaborates with other team members in the development,
implementation, and evaluation of an individualized plan of
- Performs appropriate treatments and therapies as ordered by
physician in an appropriate and timely fashion.
- Provides individualized patient and family teaching.
- Documents patient assessments, findings, and psychosocial
responses to nursing interventions
- Initiates emergency measures according to adult and client
- Maintains confidentiality related to patient, family, client
facility and staff in accordance with the Health Insurance
Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Provides patient care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory
manner that considers cultural diversity and age appropriateness so
that autonomy, rights, and dignity are preserved.
- Advocates patient rights with respect to advance directives and
- Reports patient condition to appropriate personnel during each
shift, as needed based on individualized patient assessment.
- Maintains competency by participating in continuing education
programs and meets state specific requirements.
- Complies with accepted ethical conduct and professional
Standards of Nursing Practice as set forth by the American Nurses
Association or equivalent national organization.
- Demonstrates ability to delegate effectively and
REGISTERED NURSE / RN
- Current REGISTERED NURSE / RN License
- Current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support / ACLS and Basic
Life Support / BLS certification from either an accredited
instructor from the American Heart Association / AHA or the
American Red Cross
- Minimum of one year paid REGISTERED NURSE / RN work experience
within the past year of direct patient care in a hospital
- Must have reliable transportation to and from shifts
Keywords: ATC Healthcare, Knoxville , Registered Nurse - (RN) - Med/Surg 7A-7P, Healthcare , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!