Seeking Interventional Cardiologist for Knoxville, Tennessee (Physicia
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: August 15, 2019
Job ID: 6849Practice Details
- Looking to add an Interventional Cardiologist to join Heart
- This multi-physician group of expert cardiologists,
interventional cardiologists and electrophysiologists have served
Knoxville and East Tennessee for more than 35 years.
- They are the only hospital in the area offering round-the-clock
emergency surgical services, cancer care, cardiology and women's
- No structural or complex cases.
- Peripheral and coronary cases available.
- Interventional Call 1:2: Maximum of 10 days ED Call Recruiter's
Insight This Interventional Cardiology opportunity is ideally
suited for a top trained physician who seeks to live in Knoxville,
TN with easy access to the Smokey Mountains. You know that your
talents and skills warrant a strong salary and exciting bonus
structure for high income potential. A robust and comprehensive
Benefits package, Sign-on Bonus and Relocation allowance. You
picture yourself living in a Knoxville community that enjoys a
variety of neighborhoods that will suit any type of living. The
city has served as the hub of the region since its founding on
1791. The best of its Appalachian heritage remains today - a strong
work ethic, a family-centered community, and an intense respect for
the natural beauty that envelops the region. The median home value
in the Knoxville market is S134,200. T he median price of homes
currently listed in Knoxville is around $209,900. This desirable
community has homes of 3,023 Square Ft. 4 Bedrooms/4 Baths with an
estimated value of around $300,000's. The Employer has a tremendous
reputation as being committed to its staff of doctors and medical
professionals, providing exceptional compensation, a life and
career balance and dedicated to long term retention of its key
physician personnel. Closest Major City
- Lexington, KY (147 miles)
- Atlanta, GA (155 miles)
- Nashville, TN (161 miles) Colleges and Universities
- The University of Tennessee-Knoxville (Full-time enrollment:
25,483; Location: 527 Andy Holt Tower; Public; Website: ; Offers
- Pellissippi State Community College (FT enrollment: 7,271;
Location: 10915 Hardin Valley Road; Public; Website: [Click Here to
- South College (FT enrollment: 1,236; Location: 3904 Lonas Road;
Private, for-profit; Website: ; Offers Doctor's degree)
- Johnson University (FT enrollment: 901; Location: 7900 Johnson
Dr; Private, not-for-profit; Website: ; Offers Doctor's
- Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Knoxville (FT
enrollment: 656; Location: 1100 Liberty St; Public; Website: [Click
Here to Apply] Recreation
- The Volunteer Landing on the riverfront in Knoxville is home to
the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame and the Gateway Regional
- In the four-county Knoxville area are hundreds of thousands of
acres of parks and recreational space, including 800 miles of
forests, 800 square miles of trout streams, and seven major
Tennessee Valley Authority lakes that provide more than 11,000
miles of shoreline and 1,000 square miles of water surface.
- Chilhowee Park and Tyson Park
- Much of Knoxville's outdoor and tourism activity centers around
the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, located 45 minutes from
- There are miles of trails and trout streams are found in
Cherokee National Forest, an hour's drive south of Knoxville.
- Knoxville Zoological Park is home to more than 800 exotic
animals and is full of family fun and adventure.
- At the Candy Factory Building, visitors can see chocolatiers at
work at the South's Finest Chocolate Factory, which features more
than 100 candies made and sold on the site. Shopping
- Knoxville boasts three large shopping malls, Knoxville Center,
Simpson Enterprises, and West Town Mall, and more than two dozen
other shopping centers.
- In the downtown area, there are several areas of retail
activity, including Market Square Mall.
- Knoxville's historic downtown warehouse district, called The
Old City, is a bustling area of dining, shopping, and entertainment
nestled in restored nineteenth-century brick warehouses.
- Near the University of Tennessee at Knoxville campus,
Cumberland Avenue is noted for its shops. Keyphrases: cardiologist
jobs, cardiology jobs, interventional cardiologist jobs, cardiology
interventional jobs, preventive cardiology jobs, interventional
cardiology jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Knoxville , Seeking Interventional Cardiologist for Knoxville, Tennessee (Physicia, Healthcare , Knoxville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!